Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA said:
WOOHOO I found the rest of our decorations.

Last year after christmas we went out and bought LED lights, glass balls etc etc for our tree, we bought it all on discount. Well we found the container with stuff in it but we were missing our lights, star and some glass balls, for 3 days we were looking until I remembered where I put them. I'm so happy :joy: now we can finally decorate our tree.

Lost things are always in the last place you look right. :laugh4:

eagle said:
LA said:
WOOHOO I found the rest of our decorations.

Last year after christmas we went out and bought LED lights, glass balls etc etc for our tree, we bought it all on discount. Well we found the container with stuff in it but we were missing our lights, star and some glass balls, for 3 days we were looking until I remembered where I put them. I'm so happy :joy: now we can finally decorate our tree.

Lost things are always in the last place you look right. :laugh4:

Yes because you always stop looking after you've found them. :D

Maple said:
jorats said:
I hate walking alone, even when I had my Jax. I always went with my sister, mom or hubby. I could never go out alone, especially now without a dog. :sad3:
Don't worry Jo, I'll take you out..........let me just get your leash. :giggle:

rofl! I need to warn you though... I stop at every tree.

Lina said:
jorats said:
LA said:
jorats said:
*getting way to addicted to farmville*

pssst... if you plan on sending me a gift, I need fencing. *runs back to the farm*

Me too!!! I want more presents for my tree... and fence

I sent you a gift!

I would send gifts too if you don't mind me knowing who you are :nod:

*spends waaaaay too much time on facebook games* :roll:

Add me! Joanne Bouchard

jorats said:
Lina said:
jorats said:
LA said:
jorats said:
*getting way to addicted to farmville*

pssst... if you plan on sending me a gift, I need fencing. *runs back to the farm*

I sent you a gift!

Add me! Joanne Bouchard

First it was Godmother and her hammock addiction now it is Jo and Farmville. I hope you never start Cafe World.

A conversation we had:

Me: the swifer is broken!
Wayne: what do you mean broken?
Me: it's not working
Wayne: maybe the battery is dead
Me: it has a battery??
Tyler (Wayne's Brother): Lea-Andra how do you think it worked? By Magic?

I'm special sometimes!

eagle said:
jorats said:
Lina said:
jorats said:
LA said:
[quote="jorats":a1j4l5nn]*getting way to addicted to farmville*

I sent you a gift!

Add me! Joanne Bouchard

First it was Godmother and her hammock addiction now it is Jo and Farmville. I hope you never start Cafe World.[/quote:a1j4l5nn]

sigh!!! i started on cafe world and enjoyed it but its so slow on my computer.

Do i dare tell hubby we need a new computer so I can play face book games. The left hand shift on the key board no longer works so i comes out like this ' i '. The computer is about 7 years old, surely its time to upgrade :nod:

There are 40 Joanne Bouchard? wow! My profile pic is this one:

xmasprofile.jpg

lately I keep seeing a pizza commercial raving that their pizza is nearly 4 pounds and all I can think is... seriously, that's just about 2.5 Verdells (my manrat) ... which leads me then to a quarter pounder, which just doesn't seem logical to me that a quarter pounder is really all that much meat when it's less than my 1.5 pound manrat. & by no means am I convinced that 2.5 Verdells would really be all that heavy of a pizza...

I feel like I missing something here... my father thinks its strange I equate pounds of food with my manrat. Especially since I'm vegan.

Lina said:
Jo has a snowman for a profile picture :giggle: she only recoginze me cause i have penny as a profile pic :laugh4:
And that little Penny is 100% heart throb. :D

Lina said:
eagle said:
jorats said:
Lina said:
jorats said:
[quote="LA":2jqmkaje][quote="jorats":2jqmkaje]*getting way to addicted to farmville*

I sent you a gift!

Add me! Joanne Bouchard

First it was Godmother and her hammock addiction now it is Jo and Farmville. I hope you never start Cafe World.[/quote:2jqmkaje]

sigh!!! i started on cafe world and enjoyed it but its so slow on my computer.

Do i dare tell hubby we need a new computer so I can play face book games. The left hand shift on the key board no longer works so i comes out like this ' i '. The computer is about 7 years old, surely its time to upgrade :nod:[/quote:2jqmkaje]

I feel the pain, my home computer can not handle Cafe World at all.

I'm so consumed with farmville and zooworld, I'm not even thinking of doing anything else. Now I got Nic into it...
She needs more friends! Her name is Nicole Wildeman on facebook.

jorats said:
I'm so consumed with farmville and zooworld, I'm not even thinking of doing anything else. Now I got Nic into it...

I shall request her later.

eagle said:
jorats said:

I've sent a request too :)

Lina said:
eagle said:
jorats said:
I've sent a request too :)
Me too, and you as well Lina. I'm not very good at facebook but I noticed the other day I was tossing sheep at people :?

I can't understand what makes people think that a petstore is going to be selling rat poison.

What makes people think we would? Seriously.

The irony that they come to *me* and ask me, too.

We saw Avatar last night. Best movie I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy friggin! We're going again tonight with another friend. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back