Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad knows I love the Beatles so he bought me one of those Beatles Milkcrates with the CD and shirt in it... I'm now complaining that why do they assume everyone needs an XL... I used to need a 3XL now I need a Large... never really got into the XL lol

Zooy said:
My dad knows I love the Beatles so he bought me one of those Beatles Milkcrates with the CD and shirt in it... I'm now complaining that why do they assume everyone needs an XL... I used to need a 3XL now I need a Large... never really got into the XL lol

It's called a nightshirt. :wink2:

I get a root canal! I'm endlessly excited. I'm really glad I payed for two fillings on this tooth, and suffered through the last week and a half of pain, to only wait another week until they can do the root canal. I'm made of money and love giving it to my dentist.

I also had the brilliant idea today of leaving the house without a coat. I must be an Alaskan, seeing as it was -25C out today. Whatever, I made it back alive, and the cold wasn't nearly as bad as the tooth pain.

Pink

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Or as my dad would put in place of that phrase: "If you aren't dying, you'll live."

Edit: Unless you're already dead... And in that case I wouldn't worry about it too much.

stay away from my brain! get it, that's a zombie joke

Ugh, after fixing our wheel cylinder or something that was leaking brake fluid on our van in early December, then getting the mechanic to fix our rim because it's aluminum and tends to pit thus deflating the tire. Wayne is taking it in to HOPEFULLY only get the battery replaced as it's been giving us issues. *sigh* I hate vehicles.

LA said:
Ugh, after fixing our wheel cylinder or something that was leaking brake fluid on our van in early December, then getting the mechanic to fix our rim because it's aluminum and tends to pit thus deflating the tire. Wayne is taking it in to HOPEFULLY only get the battery replaced as it's been giving us issues. *sigh* I hate vehicles.
I've had 1 issue so far...
*crosses fingers*

It's so cold in this office, and I don't think its actually cold... thermostat says 75... I've got a hoodie, mittens on and I bought slippers today too!
I miss my fat.

I am slightly cranky and Pi$$ed off. I had to work xmas day for 12hrs then the next 3 days afterwards including the monday that I was supposed to have off with Ang. But no had to work it. Then I have to work 12hrs on New Years day and two more 12 hr shifts after this one today.
How is that fair that I have to work 12hrs on both holidays and not only that but working 42hrs in 4days and now I'll be doin 36hrs in 3 days! WTF! Sure it'll be a some what good pay but I haven't been able to spend anytime with Ang or my family at all. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :gaah: :gaah: :rant: :rant:

lindsayfawn said:
I am slightly cranky and Pi$$ed off. I had to work xmas day for 12hrs then the next 3 days afterwards including the monday that I was supposed to have off with Ang. But no had to work it. Then I have to work 12hrs on New Years day and two more 12 hr shifts after this one today.
How is that fair that I have to work 12hrs on both holidays and not only that but working 42hrs in 4days and now I'll be doin 36hrs in 3 days! WTF! Sure it'll be a some what good pay but I haven't been able to spend anytime with Ang or my family at all. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :gaah: :gaah: :rant: :rant:

Pretend to be sick! That's what any responsible adult would do...right? :thumbup:

Im getting on a lot more with my brothers girlfriend and i am liking it :) We used to clash like crazy, and she used to get jelous over the silliest of things, but we seem to have worked it out lol

ryelle said:
Im getting on a lot more with my brothers girlfriend and i am liking it :) We used to clash like crazy, and she used to get jelous over the silliest of things, but we seem to have worked it out lol

That's wonderful to hear! Getting along with family's boyfriend/girlfriend / inlaws is a very good thing! :nod:

Ewa said:
Shelley said:
Happy 2010 to me! My online game account got hacked! :rant:

NOOOO! :redhot: I would be SOO mad!

I'm having the hardest time trying to get it sorted out right now. I think their employees are away today, so I will have to wait until Monday to call customer service and get access to my account restored. I thought something was fishy when I went to visit the forum of my guild and I had been kicked out.. Ugh! Now I'm just hoping they don't have access to my credit card and information - but they already changed the password, e-mail and security questions of my master account. I'm just hoping my characters are still alive :cry4:

Shelley said:
Ewa said:
Shelley said:
Happy 2010 to me! My online game account got hacked! :rant:

NOOOO! :redhot: I would be SOO mad!

I'm having the hardest time trying to get it sorted out right now. I think their employees are away today, so I will have to wait until Monday to call customer service and get access to my account restored. I thought something was fishy when I went to visit the forum of my guild and I had been kicked out.. Ugh! Now I'm just hoping they don't have access to my credit card and information - but they already changed the password, e-mail and security questions of my master account. I'm just hoping my characters are still alive :cry4:

Oh my goodness! That is horrible! Which game is it? I have been playing WOW lately , and if that happened , I would die!!

Ewa said:
Oh my goodness! That is horrible! Which game is it? I have been playing WOW lately , and if that happened , I would die!!

I play Aion and Guild Wars, and can't access either of them, nor my master account with NCSoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back