Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This cold reminds me of the winter of 1993/94. Wish I had a wood stove!

I have never worn my ultra-warm winter coat as often as I have this year. Time for me to get back to the indoor walking track.

I thought this was really funny, but no one seems to get the joke:

u2aqe6a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MULTIPLE MUSICAL NOTES]My bologna has a first name, it's O S C A R, my bologna has a second name, it's M A Y E R. I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why, I'll say; 'cuz Osker Mayer has a way with B O L O G N A.[MULTIPLE MUSICAL NOTES]

jorats said:
More changes at work. The uncertainty is a huge stressor.
Oh my... poor you... I know exactly how that feels! Hang in there, and take things one day at a time... it can actually be the best thing for you - I got tons of new white hair when my old company sold my group out to a competitor a little over a year ago and that my beloved boss decided to retire, but things turned out great - our group is much better off than the one that stayed behind, and my new boss is just as great as my Francine - plus I am helping building things for them that Francine and I built for the other company years ago, so I come with a lot of experience...

So it really can be a good thing... or a good opportunity to make things better for you!

[MULTIPLE MUSICAL NOTES]My bologna has a first name, it's O S C A R, my bologna has a second name, it's M A Y E R. I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why, I'll say; 'cuz Osker Mayer has a way with B O L O G N A.[MULTIPLE MUSICAL NOTES]

I remember that commercial!!!!!! Thank you! Now, I will be singing it for the next 2 weeks! (hope so, anyway.... I heard "Mean" by Taylor Swift and I have been singing THAT for almost 2 weeks!!!!!) :laugh4:

I'm fostering a sad little dog. She was surrendered to Pet Save, her puppies all froze to death except for one. Mom and pup are safe here with me. Pup is about 3 weeks old. I'm falling in love...bad, very bad. lol

I'm fostering a sad little dog. She was surrendered to Pet Save, her puppies all froze to death except for one. Mom and pup are safe here with me. Pup is about 3 weeks old. I'm falling in love...bad, very bad. lol

I am kinda wondering why we dont have pictures of said puppies!

What a cutie patootie! What kind(s) of dog is the baby? Did he/she have frostbite?

Did you hear about the puppies found here in NS? RCMP officer out at night, saw something in the middle of the snow covered rural road. Turns out it was three abandoned puppies. Little bits of frostbite but otherwise recovering well in foster care. Publicity has ensured they will all have homes. They were named Radar, Siren and Cuffs. Hahaha! A happy ending to an otherwise potentially tragic scenario.

Back