Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gave up chocolate, sweets, and any foods with more than 4 grams of fat per serving
so how come I haven't lost any wt at all?!!?

thyroid was checked, it's fine

:p

makes me want to eat cake.......

Cait said:
This is needed.
Pudding_554449_258722.gif

And this.
IMG_7566.jpg

Looking in the full length mirror today.
Not bad I say to myself.
Feeling good... :joy: Then as I turn I get a load of my butt. :(
So that's where all the cake and chocolate went. :emb:
Gonna have to park that "wide load" on my exercise bike.
NOTE: Stop watching the Biggest Loser while stuffing my face with junk food. :roll:

There is a giant crack in one of my windows...

Great...

How difficult will it be to replace a window 25 floors up.

I don't think I wanna be anywhere close to here when they replace it. I'd be biting my nails for sure!

crumbilina said:

Great...

I don't think I wanna be anywhere close to here when they replace it. I'd be biting my nails for sure!

you're on the 25th floor!?!?! OMG you're brave!
did they fix it yet?

Yep! 25th floor :p

Im not brave, you can't fall out of an apartment... can you? o_O lol

Nah, not fixed yet. I did get quotes though... $350-$375
Im gonna wait until spring to have it fixed... or maybe summer... just not when it is cold and windy, cuz its really windy on the 25th floor :p

Petunia said:
crumbilina said:

Great...

did they fix it yet?

crumbilina said:

Im gonna wait until spring to have it fixed... or maybe summer... just not when it is cold and windy, cuz its really windy on the 25th floor :p

Petunia said:
crumbilina said:

Great...

did they fix it yet?

It shouldn't take that long, but it depends on the kind of window you're dealing with. Call around to a couple of places and see who can give you a free quote. How did you manage to crack your window, anyway?

I'm a Rogers Internet customer. Today, I got an e-mail from them thanking me for being a customer and letting me know that my service would soon be upgraded at no additional charge! I think they left a few important details out of the message, however...

Rogers said:
Best of all, you don't have to do a thing - your Rogers Hi-Speed Package will be automatically upgraded by March 8, 2012 to include:

• a higher monthly usage allowance of [sup:vcu1bqfp]1[/sup:vcu1bqfp] (currently ) and
    [/*:m:vcu1bqfp]
  • a faster download speed of up to [sup:vcu1bqfp]2[/sup:vcu1bqfp] (currently up to )[/*:m:vcu1bqfp]

All other aspects of your Rogers service(s) remain the same.

Enjoy your additional free service upgrades and thank you for choosing Rogers for your high speed internet needs.

So, it appears I'll soon be getting a higher monthly usage allowance of something, instead of my current allowance of something else, to go with something unknown.

As if that wasn't enough, I'll also get a faster download speed of up to not defined to replace my current cap of who the hell knows (I can't be bothered to go find my bill to check)!

This personalized service is one of the main reasons I remain a loyal Rogers customer! :wink:

KMG365 said:
I'm a Rogers Internet customer. Today, I got an e-mail from them thanking me for being a customer and letting me know that my service would soon be upgraded at no additional charge! I think they left a few important details out of the message, however...

Rogers said:
Best of all, you don't have to do a thing - your Rogers Hi-Speed Package will be automatically upgraded by March 8, 2012 to include:

• a higher monthly usage allowance of [sup:1hxcx9vz]1[/sup:1hxcx9vz] (currently ) and
    [/*:m:1hxcx9vz]
  • a faster download speed of up to [sup:1hxcx9vz]2[/sup:1hxcx9vz] (currently up to )[/*:m:1hxcx9vz]

All other aspects of your Rogers service(s) remain the same.

Enjoy your additional free service upgrades and thank you for choosing Rogers for your high speed internet needs.

So, it appears I'll soon be getting a higher monthly usage allowance of something, instead of my current allowance of something else, to go with something unknown.

As if that wasn't enough, I'll also get a faster download speed of up to not defined to replace my current cap of who the hell knows (I can't be bothered to go find my bill to check)!

This personalized service is one of the main reasons I remain a loyal Rogers customer! :wink:
:laugh4: I needed a laugh today.

Moon said:
crumbilina said:

Petunia said:
crumbilina said:

Great...

did they fix it yet?

It shouldn't take that long, but it depends on the kind of window you're dealing with. Call around to a couple of places and see who can give you a free quote. How did you manage to crack your window, anyway?

The lowest quote I got was the $300 and something one.
Not sure how it happened. We don't even have access to that window. Its behind a chair that is pulled out 2-3 feet from the window so the heat from the heater can circulate.
My guess is temperature made it crack OR the wind put too much pressure on it and it cracked, but that doesn't really explain why the inner window is cracked and the outer one isn't. Chances are it is the temperature thing.
lol one thing I know for sure is that it is not an act of vandalism... and if it is, Bravo to them!

crumbilina said:
Moon said:
crumbilina said:

Petunia said:
crumbilina said:

Great...

did they fix it yet?

The lowest quote I got was the $300 and something one.
Not sure how it happened. We don't even have access to that window. Its behind a chair that is pulled out 2-3 feet from the window so the heat from the heater can circulate.
My guess is temperature made it crack OR the wind put too much pressure on it and it cracked, but that doesn't really explain why the inner window is cracked and the outer one isn't. Chances are it is the temperature thing.
lol one thing I know for sure is that it is not an act of vandalism... and if it is, Bravo to them!

Do you have to pay for it, or the landlord?

Back