Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snow is here, lots and lots and lots of it, knocking out power to thousands across the state (luckily, not me!)

it looks absurd on the beautiful autumn leaves and everyone is trying to figure out how they are going to rake up the leaves that fall on TOP of the snow
:lol:

Not even November and I had to turn the heat on, it went to down to 20degrees F last night

what the......?!?!?! :rant:

gotta laugh, or cry, if you must, cuz as they say, everyone talks about the weather,
but no one ever does anything about it

:laugh4:

crumbilina said:
MissGuardian said:
crumbilina said:
Christmas commercials already?!?!?!

Wasn't it *just* halloween????

*sigh*
Christmas started here in September :?

Oh wow!
That sucks! Its practically still summertime!

Seriously? Summertime! I woke up to negative 25 C yesterday. There is permanent snow pack on the ground for winter and cold, summer is long gone here.

Pink

Pink said:
crumbilina said:
MissGuardian said:
crumbilina said:

*sigh*

Oh wow!

Seriously? Summertime! I woke up to negative 25 C yesterday. There is permanent snow pack on the ground for winter and cold, summer is long gone here.

Pink

Brrr! That's TOO cold for me! Glad it's still about 40-60 F here...

Pink said:
crumbilina said:
MissGuardian said:
crumbilina said:

*sigh*

Oh wow!

Pink

Lol sorry, i was referring to september being summertime :p Sometimes my communication skills are terrible.
It is too cold here to even think its close to summer... even though we had hot weather not even 2 months ago!

ETA: -25 is TOO COLD! I dont wanna think about that. It gives me chills and raises the hair on my arms... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

crumbilina said:
Pink said:
crumbilina said:
MissGuardian said:
crumbilina said:

*sigh*

Oh wow!

Pink

Lol sorry, i was referring to september being summertime :p Sometimes my communication skills are terrible.
It is too cold here to even think its close to summer... even though we had hot weather not even 2 months ago!

ETA: -25 is TOO COLD! I dont wanna think about that. It gives me chills and raises the hair on my arms... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It snows in September here. Definitely not still summer. It gets a lot colder, can stay at -40 for weeks. in Dec/Jan.

Pink said:
crumbilina said:
Pink said:
crumbilina said:
MissGuardian said:
[quote="crumbilina":1oyau3wo]Christmas commercials already?!?!?!

*sigh*

Oh wow!

Pink

It snows in September here. Definitely not still summer. It gets a lot colder, can stay at -40 for weeks. in Dec/Jan.[/quote:1oyau3wo]

Eiewwww
I dont like cold... its too..... cold
I guess a lot of your year is cold. How warm does it actually get there?

crumbilina said:
Pink said:
crumbilina said:
Pink said:
crumbilina said:
[quote="MissGuardian":2i4ctm71][quote="crumbilina":2i4ctm71]Christmas commercials already?!?!?!

*sigh*

Oh wow!

Pink

It snows in September here. Definitely not still summer. It gets a lot colder, can stay at -40 for weeks. in Dec/Jan.[/quote:2i4ctm71]

Eiewwww
I dont like cold... its too..... cold
I guess a lot of your year is cold. How warm does it actually get there?[/quote:2i4ctm71]

The summers are really nice, about 25C and dry. For 3 months... then frozen again.

Moon said:
Zooy said:
*whines* I'm borrrrreeddddd!

READ! God knows you wont have time come COLLEGE FUND
I picked up a book about Robert Pickton today from the library, when I'm done the book about Josef Fritzl I'll finish that. My head should be nice and full of gore by the time COLLEGE FUND comes.

Bought a new TomTom GPS to replace one I purchased about a year and a half ago. I haven't had a chance to really use the new one yet, but it looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, TomTom's website is as awful as ever. It took about an hour and a half to update one map due to issues with the site. Thankfully, I shouldn't need to connect to their website more than a few times a year to update the map.

Back