Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zooy said:
Why do I want an eggie so bad?
https://www.geteggiestv.com/

I love stupid infomercials! The parts where they show people trying to get by without using the product advertised are hilarious! I remember there was an infomercial for a toothpaste dispenser a few years back. In the ad, they showed a woman trying to get toothpaste out of the tube without the dispenser and she ended up with toothpaste all over the sink and the walls. I've gotten toothpaste on the sink before - but I usually remember not to squeeze the tube hard enough to spray it all over the wall. :wink:

I had to share. One of my favourite memories from last weekends Supernatural convention
tumblr_lszjysTg1C1qi7m9mo2_r1_250.gif

Chompers is one of the pickiest dogs I have ever met. He will turn down a lot of dog treats (especially banana flavored ones) and won't touch most fruits and vegetables. I'm constantly offering him random things, because its funny to see him refuse.

I offered him candied ginger tonight. I hate the stuff, the spice and texture is just horrible. He was hilarious to watch, at first he was a definite NO but I asked him to eat it again and he kept splitting it into smaller bits and spitting it out. But then he all the sudden decided he liked it and at it all down (chewing in funny ways since its gummy) and now won't stop begging for more. Wtf dog? Its candied ginger, you aren't supposed to like it.

You gave me a weird one Eagle. Knowing him, if I gave him another one he would find a way to attempt suicide with it. (the last of the scabs finally came off my hand the other day)

Pink said:
Chompers is one of the pickiest dogs I have ever met. He will turn down a lot of dog treats (especially banana flavored ones) and won't touch most fruits and vegetables. I'm constantly offering him random things, because its funny to see him refuse.

I offered him candied ginger tonight. I hate the stuff, the spice and texture is just horrible. He was hilarious to watch, at first he was a definite NO but I asked him to eat it again and he kept splitting it into smaller bits and spitting it out. But then he all the sudden decided he liked it and at it all down (chewing in funny ways since its gummy) and now won't stop begging for more. Wtf dog? Its candied ginger, you aren't supposed to like it.

You gave me a weird one Eagle. Knowing him, if I gave him another one he would find a way to attempt suicide with it. (the last of the scabs finally came off my hand the other day)

The boy has always been 2 bricks shy of a full load, but remember you wanted him and he is the best cuddler around. :hugs:

eagle said:
I have already made 3 pots of chili and it is not even winter yet. Got to love all of those beans. :laugh4:

I love chili with extra beans! Beans are the BEST part of chili!

Cleaning the carpets today, hopefully it helps with the pee smell that I can smell in the spare room.

I had a GREAT conversation with a 10 year old today.
We were sitting, playing with the ratties and talking about their care. She got EVERYTHING right! I didn't even have to correct her once! lol she even saw the aspen shavings and said "thats not pine right??" with an urgent tone.
After the convo, I found out from her mom that she had rats before and was primary caregiver.
It made me happy that a 10 year old can learn and has learned to properly care for a particular animal, she obviously researched it.
I had slowly been getting into this downward spiral of thinking that children are just irresponsible "these days" (haha that makes me sound so old), but she has officially given me hope.

Back