Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited. :) im getting my first nakie! Actually more of a double rex. I saved him from being fed to a snake along with his sister and another girl. This is my boy who I have not named yet. Any ideas?
yqe3uqun.jpg

And his sister whos name is Dot.
6e7u2e2u.jpg

And a powder blue baby girl im going to call Luna.
mymytu8y.jpg

The babies are being fostered since theyre so small besides the powder blue girl :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so excited. :) im getting my first nakie! Actually more of a double rex. I saved him from being fed to a snake along with his sister and another girl. This is my boy who I have not named yet. Any ideas?
yqe3uqun.jpg

6e7u2e2u.jpg

mymytu8y.jpg

The babies are being fostered since theyre so small besides the powder blue girl :eek:

Cuteness overload! They're adorable.

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2

Bengal, your new babies are just adorable - so teeny!

1095732, I love how your ratties are part of the group snoozing on the couch. I can't understand people who don't let their critters on the furniture.

yqe3uqun.jpg

6e7u2e2u.jpg

mymytu8y.jpg

Oh they are such cuties.

it's been way too long since I've posted photos of my boys!
we are moved into the new apt (new to them, old to me)
and they adjusted so quickly, it really seems like they barely noticed that we'd moved.
They are enjoying the carpeted floor of their rat room, so much warmer.

I'm attaching thumbnails that can you can click on to see the full size
First photo is of Norry sniffing my hands, looking for another Yogie,
then there's Dre looking for treats- love his whiskers in this photo =)
the next 3 are of Rocko exploring, he just loves to climb and jump and is pretty good at it. I should try to teach him to jump into my hand.
Not sure if that's Dre or Norry with Rocko in the next photo with the green basket...
then it's Rocko getting his belly rubbed <3
and Rocko eating an organic baked corn tortilla
and last photo is Dre

not the most exciting photos but just seeing my boys and spending time with them is helping me get thru the grief of losing my brother (which has been a lot harder than I ever imagined- not that I spent a whole lot of time thinking about what this would be like. Never ever thought I'd lose a sibling so soon. This leaves me as the next oldest........and I've got that, OH crap, I'm next feeling from time to time)
anyway, I don't think I'd even get out of bed if it weren't for these three sweet boys and my two kitties (who are happy to spend a lot of time in bed with me but insist I get up to feed them 3 times a day lol)

hope you enjoy their sweet little faces as much as I do

043.jpg

047.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

035.jpg

041.jpg

045.jpg

Back