Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics of Smoosh (my special needs girl with nerve damage)
She's a Daddy's girl. ..
ejujuby5.jpg

ha4edu5e.jpg

Usually this girl is frantically trying to run away but with Daddy she sits calmly and even fell asleep that day tucked in behind his shoulder and a carebear!
First of my rats to ever do that and one of the last ones I would ever say would do it. :)

Last edited:
Cute babies!
From the markings, it seems some of them may be at risk for megacolon, so I would keep a close eye on them as they are weaned. Good luck!

Here are my little babies. I love them so much. Rosie is a little camera shy and won't stay still for a second. Ellie is becoming my shoulder rat. This morning she climbed from the bottom of my leg to my shoulder. It was adorable. She's a bit of a scaredy rat. Ellie is grey and white. Rosie is beige and white.

y2usyde9.jpg
jubuha3u.jpg

nysyguru.jpg
u6ubutu9.jpg
ryby3ena.jpg

They do look alike! Both Ellie and Rosie have an adorable spot on their backs matching their grey/beige colouring. I'll have to take a better picture of both. Puff and Fawn are beautiful!

I use tapatalk to post my photos. When you're typing you'll see a little plus sign to the left of where you're writing our message. If you click that it'll bring you to a new screen with a camera, a picture and a twitter symbol thingy at the bottom. You can upload pics without links from there.

On my Samsung on Tapatalk its similar...a plus sign on the left of where you write. Then there is an arrow and three vertical dots and if you tap the dots it gives you upload options. 'Attach picture' goes straight to your phones gallery.

Back