Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mehganxo...I also see that it appears those girls came from a certain pet store ;) as I recognize the box and I think its the same cage as my boys have from PS
nuvemyve.jpg

Haha I think you're right. Mine came from petsmart (I didn't know we had a rat rescue in the area and my next will be from there). I even have those wooden things on your top level that you can put together. The girls didn't show any interest in it so I replaced it. Will try again when I get bored with their current setup.

Ya I've moved them around. We have it set like a teeter totter in my other cage and the girls like it.
They chew on it all the time now.
Mine live the lava blocks from Petsmart.

Yay thanks for the tips! I was able to do it with tapatalk. This is my first baby, Sheldon. Will post pics of the others soon. ;)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1394336051548.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394336063607.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394336081999.jpg

yzutyzu6.jpg

Leonard, my boy.

ahe5azaq.jpg

Penny, a little shy.

ha9ujuzu.jpg

Amy, just rescued 2 days ago (was in foster).

u9yryrab.jpg

Bernadette. 8 weeks old and we have some major taming to do. :)

Finally some non-blurry pictures of Rosieposie!! She's moving around a lot more. Doing a lot of rearranging in her home and a lot of chewing on one of her tubes.

9azegure.jpg

6eva3y2u.jpg

ynenebav.jpg

syze3edy.jpg

Both girls
re6ejesu.jpg

3a5y4yde.jpg

e9emydeb.jpg

And Rosie pulling off Jordan's glasses while trying to climb his face!
7amuza2u.jpg

The only photo I've posted so far is of one boy's itchy hiney (he's doing better, thanks for the suggestions :)), so I tried to get some better shots. Here's the one you've already met, he's about 5 months old. His name is Karel de Grote, Karl for short. Karl has lots of attitude and loves exploring.
karel+de+grote.JPG

His friend is Distle, who is about 3 months old. Distle is very shy and likes to hide in a hoodie, though Karl has been helping him learn to be curious about new places. Distle is a homebody who likes keeping his place cozy and clean and often tosses out Karl's dirty bedding.
distle.JPG

epesasys.jpg
ugemesuv.jpg

I love sharing photos of my boys to who ever will look at them. I'm kinda like a grandmother with a brag book. Anyhow these two photos are of James, he usually keeps me company when everyone else has gone to bed. We love having the couch to ourselves.

Some pics of the big group of girls during an attempt at introducing Tatter into the group since her sister passed away 2 nights ago.

Smoosh and Duchess (Tat in the back)
agazapu3.jpg

Dita and Duchess and the new cage set up...springy!
uhahyge8.jpg

Smoosh was being a lovely ratty model today...Tatter blurred in the back.
avyvadu8.jpg

Smooshy had to stop for a snack....special snack day!
by4y3u8a.jpg

Last edited:
Back