Random Pics :) More pics 10/29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your rats are looking soooo happy, so comfortable.
While we are missing out, your rats are certainly having their fill. Lucky ratties!!

I thought Moon might appreciate more pics of Saffi and Fable since she was the one who enabled them to get to me. :)
These 2 are my morning coffee rats.

Fable doesn't "do" pics, but I managed to catch a few of her. :roll: That scrawny girl has filled out and can even motor around pretty fast now. :D
Fable2Oct11.jpg

FableOct11.jpg

And Saffi waits for me impatiently on the edge of the couch.
SasffiwaitsimpatientlyOct11.jpg

"There you are!"
Saffi-thereyouareOct11.jpg

"Now gimmee some loving"
Saffi-nowgimmesomeloving.jpg

The 2 of them just keep looking better and better. :thumbup:

SaffiandFableOct11.jpg

Oh my gosh, Fable has really filled out... she looks great!

Funny funny Saffi... you can see in her eyes that she's a troublesome one.. she wants what she wants when she wants it!!

I love seeing pics of the not-so-stinky girls.

Wow, apparently you stole my Fergie and named her Saffi! They are seriously clones. :p

MORE PICTURES :stickpoke:

A few more...

Beni (my remaining Wildboy) and Laila...both sweeties as much as they can be :D

BeniandLailaOct21.jpg

and Nissa the one who bit me badly twice in one night...
NissamybiterOct21.jpg

Fable (one of these days I will convince her that candids don't do much for her and that she needs to pose for me)
FableOct21.jpg

And Saffi rearranges her basket just so...
SaffirearrangingthebasketOct21.jpg

Bad flashy thing!!!
Saffi-badflashOct21.jpg

Smile, you're on camera!!
Saffi-smileyoureoncameraOct21.jpg

Then Saffi gets comfy
Saffi-comfyOct21.jpg

Kamea is in the process of being intro'd to my gentle cage of rats and isn't too sure of the whole thing. She is thrilled she still gets to come out with me overnight. :mrgreen:
I make her a pillow cave and she sleeps in there most of the night. When the alarm goes off she comes out and cuddles up over or by my neck, depending on how I am lying. I hit snooze and stroke her until we doze off again til the next alarm. :heart:
KameasleepingOct21.jpg

She likes to lie on her back and have me rub her belly...unfortunately she woke up when I was taking the pic :)
Kamea-Istoppedrubbingherbellyandshe.jpg

Oh what a lucky rattie, gets to sleep with you. I so love that you have those wake up cuddles. I want one of those too... I wonder if Scott would let me bring a rat to bed?

More piccies from the weekend.

Moth my old lady of 31 months scared me to death yesterday. Immobile, breathing hard...I thought for sure she finally had a URI...nope...minor choke. :roll:. She was fine in 1/2 an hour. *whew*

She's lost weight and condition, she used to be a very solid stocky girl
Moth2Oct28.jpg

But she is still active and happy even if not quite as agile
MothOct28.jpg

Moth3Oct28.jpg

Saffi and Fable just love each other :D
SaffiandFableloveeachotherOct27.jpg

The Wildlings love their double decker...all 6 are on top of it. They fill the inside with stashed lab blocks. :doh: They eat through all their other hammocks but the decker is sacred :mrgreen:
Wildlingsalllovetheirdoubledecker.jpg

And finally Kamea. She has been introduced to the Bronlings & Co 2 (Tucker, Bear, Bronny, Fayth, babies, etc) and has finally made friends. The 2 newer girls Lani (blue hooded) and Aki (blue berk) are the ones who have made this a challenge, but here she is sleeping with them.
KameawithfriendsatlastOct28.jpg

And my fav, cozy between Bronling boy butts LOL
KameacozybetweenBronlingboybuttsOct.jpg

Shelagh, you take great pictures of your ratties!! Kamea looks so comfortable!! I just want to squeeze in with her and sleep too. :laugh2:

Kamea is still my Bedrat, she just goes back in with her friends the rest of the time :)

That rat looks incredibly comfy when she is relaxed. She makes me sleepy too :D

I've seen this post loads of times, but have only just realised it had photos running all the way through it!! There's some brilliant ones! I love the one of Saffi in her basket with her eyes shut... and kamea between the bronling bums... You've got a great bunch!! I can't believe how chilled out some of them are, mine rarely lie on their backs!

Keep them coming :D

Back