Random Pics :) More pics 10/29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He certainly is not the tiny man I remember! By golly.. what a big big boy. And forever the sweetie.

LOL@ your toilet brush girls. They could help you with your cleaning if they stayed that way.

I love Tosca. Probably because she shares a name with my dog.

Although I love baby rats, I soooo love to see them as adults. Adult rats are simply so beautiful! When I see them as babies I always try to imagine what they will look like as adults and Dilly certainly turned out to be one heck of a handsome rat. I still see that sweet personality in him from when I picked him up as a wee tiny baby. :D

i went to shelagh's house yesterday, with laptop and new camera in tow, there was no free internet floating around in her apartment, but she can at least go to the wifi cafe near her house.
here's just one of the pictures i took with my camera. I am new with it, and my camera has 15 buttons, 3 dials and one 8 way thinger.. it's scary..

thumblick.jpg

Ah, my fixes for the day! Love those photos of dunny* brushes, plumper-but-very-handsome Dilbert, and the others.

No need to feel ashamed to post Dilly's photos, just cuz he's big. He may have the same genetics as Linda's Byron (and Kylie and Kamali et al). None of them could ever be skinny as adults, unless they were starving or very sick.

:?: :scratch: *What's a dunny?

Aw Dillyman.

Shelagh, when you have time you really have to post that picture of bear and his opinion of the world. It's the greatest.

unglued said:
i went to shelagh's house yesterday, with laptop and new camera in tow, there was no free internet floating around in her apartment, but she can at least go to the wifi cafe near her house.
here's just one of the pictures i took with my camera. I am new with it, and my camera has 15 buttons, 3 dials and one 8 way thinger.. it's scary..

thumblick.jpg
Great shot!!

Godmother said:
Ah, my fixes for the day! Love those photos of dunny* brushes, plumper-but-very-handsome Dilbert, and the others.

No need to feel ashamed to post Dilly's photos, just cuz he's big. He may have the same genetics as Linda's Byron (and Kylie and Kamali et al). None of them could ever be skinny as adults, unless they were starving or very sick.

Godmother as 'Dunny' is Aussie slang for a toilet, these ratties when all foofed up, look like the toilet brush you'd use the clean it with. :lol:

Shelagh, as always you pictures are gorgeous, it's good to be catching up with them all again.

ginniejollie said:
Godmother said:

Godmother as 'Dunny' is Aussie slang for a toilet, these ratties when all foofed up, look like the toilet brush you'd use the clean it with. :lol:

Shelagh, as always you pictures are gorgeous, it's good to be catching up with them all again.

LOL ginniejollie, I never knew that's how that slang came about roflmao, it fits though!!!!!

I know what I'll be calling my boys from now on. "you are such a dunny sometimes". heehee... they won't know what I'm talking about . Sweet!

That lovely pic is of Aki the blue berk girl. :) She's not normally a licker but I think Linny my sweet baby is giving her tips. :D

Here is another one of unglued's pics, Linny and Bronwen.

LinnyandBronwenhi-res.jpg

And now on to my own pics :) 5 days without internet was kind of brutal but the rats looove it! They get out all the time, and there's no perching on the couch waiting for me to come back from playing with that Infernal Machine...LOL

And the gentle crew saying good morning
BroCo2Oct9.jpg

Angel licking during the sideways scritch
Angel-sidewayshandscritchfromfront.jpg

Tiny Cleo and Tosca
CleoandToscaOct9.jpg

Brie looooves to sleep, I often have to wake her up for treats adn Out time..hehe.

BrielovestosleepOct9.jpg

Dilly gives me a morning grooming with micro-eyed Lucine looking on. :)
DillygivesmemymorninggroomingOct9.jpg

Portia has a mammary tumour that is big but hasn't become a problem yet. I wish Dr. Munn had been around.... :(
PortiainherhammieOct4.jpg

Shadow is a chubster!
ShadowOct4.jpg

And Rennie has become quite sweet
RennieOct4.jpg

Kamea gets very comfy when she is out with me. At one point she was on her back wedged into a pillow with her feet in the air. I was lying beside her reading with the camera far away :sad-p:...next time!!

KameagetsverycomfyOct6.jpg

Back