Random Pics :) More pics 10/29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Since I have very little access to internet, and I have to burn the pics to a CD-RW, stay late at work to upload them and post them , there will be no theme or story line :)

javakittie wanted to see Kizzy's coat lately, since I told her she is getting a bit thin over the back...hehe. She's soo hard to keep still, I restricted her area but this was the best pic I could take. :roll:
KizzycoatSept30.jpg

Silly smudgy Suri rarely stays still, but her nose is darkening and the tips of her ears now. :)
SuriSept29.jpg

Linny is a slightly bigger girl who is more active now, and not quite as dedicated a licker, but thats okay. :)
LinnySept29.jpg

LinnySept292.jpg

Akahi or Aki for short is a stocky girl (built like Moth and Saffi but on a smaller scale, but she's young still). She's not much into petting but she does seem to like me.
AkiSept292.jpg

AkiSept29.jpg

Lani my timid quite blue hoodie has become quite the lovebug! She is always climbing on me with her bright big eyes to say Hi, or give me a few licks....:D
LaniSept28.jpg

Here she is bruxing :)
LanibruxingSept29.jpg

Fable is doing amazing, happy, still walking all splayed out like she doesn't have sea legs, but she manages to climb and get around, especially to her morning baby cereal while I drink my coffee on the couch with her and Saffi. LOL
Fableclimbssept14.jpg

She has the ruby-est eyes I have ever seen :)
Fableseyes.jpg

FableSept23.jpg

Saffi is in great shape and is very insistent I spend time with her. :D She will often just sit with me while I pat her. :)
Here's her rusting butt
SaffirustingSept23.jpg

In the sunlight
SaffiSept23.jpg

Smiling with Fable under her
SaffismilingonFablesept23.jpg

And finally Kamali smiles at the world in a state of relaxation. :heart:
Kamalisteeth.jpg

Awww, Saffi and Fable :D I love updates on them.

Lani and Akahi are gorgeous as usual. I think Lani would like my Lucille. They could be nervous and bright eyed together.

Since you all know how addicted I am to taking rat pics I am in withdrawal now...hehe. So I am going to take random pics and keep adding them to this thread to keep me going until I get internet back at home. :mrgreen:

Last night I finally caught Suri's smudge!! Woohoo!!!!
SurismudgeOct1.jpg

and more smudginess with Linny, Lani and Bronwen being pounced on in the background
babiesLaniandBronwenOct1.jpg

and finally Lani and Linny...I seem to have lots of smiley rats these days. :lol:
LaniandLinny2Oct1.jpg

And lastly my little pink aliens in their cage. I can only get pics of them together there, since once they are out, there's no keeping them still even for a second..hehe. Lisbet has a very persistent URI that isn't responding well to meds, no matter what I try. Poor little bugger probably was off and on sick her whole life and now I get the scarred lung old 29 month version. She's a happy gal other than the breathing, so its not time yet. And Bella has taken to biting me in the cage again, so getting their meds into them or putting in their food can be a bit of a challenge. As soon as she is out of that door she is wonderful and bounces to me when she's out and about and I call her name. LOL
BellaandLisbetOct1.jpg

BellaandLisbet2Oct1.jpg

Oh, what a relief to get a Shelagh-photoshoot fix again! Love those pictures, love those ratties. Banana mash and kisses to them all!!

Kamali obviously could give lessons on relaxation.

Adorable pictures, Shelagh! :)

You need to get pictures of my favorite, Dilbert :stickpoke:

Broco1 or Bronlings and Co. 1 aka The Punks got their photoshoot. I managed to get pics of everyone but most of the pics were of tail tips and blurry faces in the lens so not everyone is here...hehehe.

The are a slightly territorial group this one, and get along very well with each other rather than being inflicted on sweeter, gentler rats.

Dolci is hardwired wrong...cannot reach this one consistently. She goes thru these panic attacks occasionally and you never know when they will hit. :(
Here she is normal :)
DolcinormalOct2.jpg

Here is Dolci Dunny Brush (gotta love those Aussie sayings!)
DolcidunnybrushOct2.jpg

And Cleo normal
CleonormalsOct2.jpg

Dolci and Cleo Dunny Brush
DolciandCleodunnybrushOct2.jpg

Silly tiny Tosca is finally learning to play with me...she had her own agenda earlier :roll:
ToscatinyandsillyOct2.jpg

ToscersOct2.jpg

And Kismet...you smell like other rats!!
Kizzy-yousmelllikeotherratsOct2.jpg

and "Restraint!!!! Aggghgh!"
Kizzy-agggghrestraintOct2.jpg

Aight, I hear your Pickle Pleas. Now the reason that there hasn't been as many photoshoots of Dillyman is that he's all grown up and become quite the Chubster. I have him on a low fat/low protein lab block, some veggies, etc, and every month I eagerly weigh him to find he has gained again!!! :doh:
He's active, still wrestles and plays, is happy and not completely preoccupied with food.. well as much as any rat is :roll:. :lol: Most people will always have a picture in their mind of the tiny baby he was.
So here's Dilly my beloved Doughboy. :heart:

DilbertthedoughboyOct2.jpg

DillythedoughboyfromthefrontOct2.jpg

Is it time for some loving?
Dilly-isittimeforsomelovingOct2.jpg

Unfortunately he has to share...
DillythatsthespotOct2.jpg

and he always ends up at the bottom, but he doesn't care as long as I am touching him...Brie's on top of him here
DillywithBrieontopOct2.jpg

Dilly nose :winksmile:
DillynoseOct2.jpg

Yay! they left him alone for a bit, and he starts to keel over as I rub his sides and tummy
DillykeelingoverasIrubhisbellyOct2.jpg

Ahhh yes thats it...
Dilly-ahhhyesOct2.jpg

Back