Piper and her babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we are at day 4....the wee ones are getting little whiskers and they are moving around a lot more.......
rats017.jpg

rats025.jpg

Are little pink boy....named Remmy
rats030.jpg

rats031.jpg

rats043.jpg

rats047.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of the babies on Day 5....I will (of course) take a few more tonight..........They are getting so soft. When you put them to your lips and kiss them you can feel soft fur...instead of smooth skin........
rats001-1.jpg

rats004.jpg

rats002-1.jpg

I have Pipers nursery cage sitting here on my computer desk....so while I am working and playing on the computer I can here the babies....moving and peeping. I love that little noise :heart: I was just wondering how long do they make that adorable little noise???

Just a few more pictures for Day 5.........

Little girl...Tabitha
rats017-1.jpg

The whole gang....trying out a different colored blanket.....
rats007.jpg

rats006.jpg

After many kisses.....back to bed
rats027.jpg

A few more pictures from day 6.....I am not sure yet but all but one maybe two of my light colored babies look beige :?
Four of the babies look black, two look blue, three look beige...maybe four and one looks white..........this is just a guess of course.....time will tell for sure.

rats018.jpg

4 different colors?????
rats021.jpg

rats023.jpg

Angel....my little PEW...with her beige??? sisters
rats025-1.jpg

While I had the babies out Piper had a play with Sydney....they actually cuddled in the same bed and laid their heads over one another..........
I kept babies out a bit longer, keeping them warm so Piper could have a little visit with Sydney....she seemed to really enjoy it.

I feel so blessed....First I got my darling little Piper who is so affectionate and funny and then as an added gift she gave me this beautiful...colorful, litter of babies.......My first handsome little boy ratties and all those beautiful little girls....ahhhh life is good.

Today the little Pipelets are 7 days old.........so we decided to take a family shot....

Here they are 7 days ago....just minutes old

rats418.jpg

and here we are today....7 days old......

rats009.jpg

rats012.jpg

rats018-1.jpg

rats019.jpg

Please excuse the dirty bed.....I change it twice a day but I took these as soon as I got up....... :oops:

Back