Piper and her babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

Piper came out this morning and went and had a play with Sydney...giving me chance to really look at the wee ones....They are so beautiful and seem to be doing great. I checked to make sure everyone had milk bands and I tried to sex them...I think we have 3 boys and 8 girls.....
The three that are boys really look like boys and very different from the others. But I will keep checking over the next few weeks to see if anyone get more manly looking... :lol:

So I hope no one minds pictures but here are a few more.......
rats472.jpg

rats475.jpg

rats481.jpg

rats482.jpg

rats486.jpg

These are the boys
rats490.jpg

rats491theboys.jpg

and these little darlings are the girls......
rats493mygirls.jpg

Pink eyes.. :shock: .does that mean some will be light colored?......I thought they would be all black like Piper so I am kinda excited that some will be different.... :eek:

Yay....I am so excited... :D ....Any colored rats are beautiful of course but I was secretly hoping there would be a couple different color.....It looks like there are 5 light eyed ones.......

Tonight when I took the babies out...one yawned....oh we thought we would die from the cuteness....My daughter and I almost fainted...hahaha....

It will be interesting to see what they end up looking like.
Since you don't know Piper's background or what the daddy looks like, you could have some variety.

The rescue litter I am trying to finish finding homes for had a black self mom, a black berk dad, and babies were 3 pews, 2 black selfs, 2 beige berks, and 8 black berks :D

Oh SQ that is so exciting...all those colors.....I have tried asking Piper who the daddy was but she isn't talking....she just looks at me like " I have no idea what you are talking about" hahahaha

Hope no one is minding all the pictures :oops: .......I am so pleased with my grand babies....

Back