Piper and her babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures of my darlings.. :D ...
looked again and still looks like 3 boys and 8 girls........
There seem to be 5 that are still very pink, 4 that are dark with very dark eyes and 2 that are lighter skinned and lighter eyes...... :?

rats520.jpg

rats522.jpg

rats523.jpg

rats525.jpg

rats527.jpg

rats530.jpg

:hahaha:
I laugh every time I see Dahlas' words "hope you don't mind all the pictures" :rofl2: :lol8:

Yup, we all really mind! Nothing more boring than more baby rat pictures (NOT)

Keep 'em coming!! :love6:

Thank you Godmother. :lol: ..I will keep the pictures coming....I just thought I had better ask...I can get a bit carried away with picture taking...I love it and I love these little baby rattie....so that makes for ...lots of pictures...

I will take a few new ones of Piper...she looks really good...not at all skinny . She isn't eating a lot but I guess that will pick up the bigger the babies get......course maybe I am just expecting her to eat to much.......

She is a very good mother...not nippy with me at all but she keeps a close eye on "the kids" if one rolls away from her she picks it up and puts it back with the others.....Today when she came out one baby was still nursing and he came out with her.....she stopped looked at him outside the box picked him up and put him right back in........good momma :)

Okay I promise...no more pictures....until tomorrow :lol:
Here are a few more pictures of my beautiful Pipelets........
rats520-1.jpg

rats523-1.jpg

rats521.jpg

rats526.jpg

Here is Piper looking nice and slim....but still a very good weight.
rats528.jpg

and THE END....
rats519.jpg

Here are a few more of my little Pipelets......My daughter and I named everyone today......some names may change as the fur comes in but right now here they are........

Here are the boys....my daughter has picked Jayden as hers.....
TheBoysnames.jpg

Our little girls.....
3rddaynamespsd.jpg

TheGirls.jpg

rats011.jpg

rats015.jpg

rats002.jpg

Back