Pics of You!! Part Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new and do not yet have a rat of my own so he's one of me with my best friend's at Mrs. Brisby
Ts101ZsA.jpg

me and the lovely owner of Mrs. Brisby who lets me get my rat-fix whenever I want it
Ts103hMi.jpg

And here's one of me showing my appreciation of St. Patrick's Day and green beer
Ts1028r9.jpg

Wow, we are a beautiful group of people!!

Ok, quesion... how do you keep your hair looking so healthy? Mine break the minute I use a hair blower. What's your secret?

well i normally put some sort of conditioner in and also use hair gel. i normally let it dry half way before i use a blow dryer... and i wait until my hair is completly dry before using a straightening iron.

ratloveandcute said:
SkyHiRattiDream said:
ratloveandcute said:
SkyHiRattiDream said:
Oh, why not?

Not to be pushy but --just for us? Pleeeease?

No sorry :giggle:

Aw shucks. :roll:

Come onn. :stickpoke: :wallbang: :evil: :panic: :shock: :bow: :laugh4:

But where are YOUR pics? :panic:

Somewhere ooover the raaaiinboooww!

No, honestly, they're in there somewhere.

jorats said:
Wow, we are a beautiful group of people!!

Ok, quesion... how do you keep your hair looking so healthy? Mine break the minute I use a hair blower. What's your secret?

I like to use Chi products in my hair! I use Chi Silk Infusion right before I blow dry. Otherwise my hair breaks off and splits. But just a dab'll do ya. Like a pea size amount. Too much can make it greasy.
I hope I helped! :mrgreen:

My baby girl turned 4 yesterday! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch and played the rest of the day! Here are a few pictures:

Daddy & Mariah playing a game. (I think Daddy is way into it! LOL)
012-2.jpg

Mariah playing a game.
DSC00027.jpg

Mariah getting ready to open some presents.
017.jpg

Getting ready to go to lunch.
003-1.jpg

My son(will be 17 on the 14th), me, and Mariah!
005-1.jpg

Back