Pics of You!! Part Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GradMeandManda4.jpg

GradMeandManda1.jpg

Me and smilez_n_hugs!

Utter adorableness ( I guess that is a real word).

OMG LA! You're due in 3 days?!?!
OWhewRat-1.gif
Isn't it about time you got yourself into a good rescue home?
APanicButton.gif

All the most fervent best wishes and I hope your people know you need spoiling even if you don't have cravings.

Thought i might as well add a picture, this is me at our cottage
Dogs064editsam.jpg

my favorite picture of my OH and me
Dogs070AWESOMENESS.jpg

I thought I would include a picture of my husky :) he's my baby!
041.jpg

Fidget said:
OWhewRat-1.gif
APanicButton.gif

All the most fervent best wishes and I hope your people know you need spoiling even if you don't have cravings.

Actually Fidget I delivered 3 weeks early on the 10th of November to a healthy baby girl, we named her Esamae.

Esamae0051Small.jpg

xxchelle, why are there pictures of your "partners in crime" but no picture of you. Get posting. :D

LA said:
Fidget said:
OWhewRat-1.gif
APanicButton.gif

Actually Fidget I delivered 3 weeks early on the 10th of November to a healthy baby girl, we named her Esamae.

Esamae0051Small.jpg

She is absolutely beautiful!!!! and what a wonderful name. My hubby and I had a discussion about the name she was given, it gets two thumbs up (and plenty of raised paws) for the utterly simplistic beautiful pattern it has. I have this thing with names having to be melodic when I say them :thumbup:
:heart:

OMG! Esamae is absolutely beautiful! She looks like a flawless rosebud in that last perfect moment before the beautiful blooming begins. Congratulations to you!!
HCongratsRat.gif

And Moon, you look dipped in dew & sunshine! Congratulations to you too!
HDanceMickeyMinnie.gif

Back