Pics of You!! Part Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

:D After some digging I found the old "Pics of You" thread... And it hasn't been updated since a year ago! So I thought with all the new faces it'd be nice to have a Part Two. Yes? Yay!

So, here you can post pics of yourself as a way to put a face to the name... We often know others' rats by photo alone, but now you can identify the owner as well!

Don't be shy!

Oh yay!
This is me before my work Christmas party.
PB220066.jpg

And this is me posing with my rat Webkinz (I hate them so much, I love how they bought me one for Christmas)
Myrat.jpg

And Mike and I. He looks dorky but thats why I love him
MikeandI-2.jpg

143857.jpg

COOL Cait!

This is me and hubby, last new years eve...

This is me making out with Alien, in Niagra Falls, 2 summers ago

most recent at a wedding this fall...

Hubby and I in Niagra Falls

Cole being a jack in the box...

Cole at the Wiggles concert...

Can't wait to see the rest of you ladies!

ugh - as a result of peer pressure....

ME and the Dinosaur...
Anne2.jpg

Me and the Giraffe - I explained their digestive physiology to them, but they didnt really appreciate it...
Anne.jpg

Me and the B-ri after a LONG day at the Zoo!
(my arms are short this is why that picture is so close :giggle:)
AnneandBri.jpg

And Tess :heart: my better half
IMG_4525.jpg

Rat Webkinz?! Flippin' sweet... I know what my niece is getting for her birthday... :p Zooy, you make me want glasses. HAWT. And you and Mike look so cute together... *collective AWW*

Awwww Lynds! You know I had no clue what you looked like, but you "fit"! If that makes sense... LMAO! So much cuteness... Can't... take... it... *more aww* That last picture made me giggle with cuteness appreciation giggles. *nods* But... where's Cole?! Edit: There's that munchkin!!! *kisses his cheeks* That box pic... Omg, I love it so hard!

Anne... That dinosaur picture had me dying!! LMAO! That's so awesome. I love your hair! *is jealous* I tried to go dark and it just doesn't work for poor Cait. And Tess = :heart:

Me and my boy
IMG_6464-1.jpg

Me when I cut the hair off, before I dyed it dahhhk.
IMG_1458.jpg

Me and my sister at my last birthday party.
n673910113_2431219_3140.jpg

Me and my boss (on my right) and a friend that all work at the Superstore. This was our Christmas party last weekend.
n58008791_44310568_5712.jpg

Me and my other half when we were up North this summer. With his, and I can say my, nephew Cole.
n903840692_3674807_6449.jpg

And lastly: my sister got a trampoline for my niece and nephews this summer. Sad to say that I was the first one to jump on it....with her dog.
n678360590_3454088_8677.jpg

And I'm smiling like a terd in all of them.

Kristina! I've long wondered what you looked like. And I mean that in a not stalker way, I promise. You're a lovely young lady! I dig the tongue ring. Niiiiice!

Chibi... So mysterious! I love your hair.

I'm sorry, Lauren, I love you. You're just about the cutest thing! LOL With that green jingly in your pony tail... SO. CUTE.

Aww Linds!! You two are so adorable together! I love when I see genuine smiles (or well faked ones, whatever!) :p Love the glasses, btw! Teehee!

Lindy... It's amazing how much you look like how I pictured you in my mind's eye! I think the only one who's come that close to that weird mental picture in my head was Jo and Nic! LOL I love your "terd" smile! It's endearing!

OK here are some pics of me. The most recent pictures of me that I have are from my wedding in June so I look extra dolled up :wink2:

This is a pic of me being cheeky shortly after the ceremony, Wayne (my husband) is in the back laughing at me)
HPIM5051.jpg

This pic is of Wayne, our dear friend Shar and I. Shar is the one that set us up. We are both very thankful of that.
WeddingJune142008364Small.jpg

FINALLY, I got to see what Lindy looks like!!!!!
:joy: :bow: :joy: :bow:
hahahahaha

Very pretty, and might I say what a handsome other half you have.....
and nefew too, those Cole's are always lookers... :giggle:

Yay LA! Who is not Asian! *huggles* I'm so glad to see these ones again; you look simply stunning! And a right cheeky monkey in that first picture, LOL! Wayne's like "Omg..." *giggles*

Back