Pics of You!! Part Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to show this one taken at Xmas... hubby got me the cap, do you think he's trying to tell me that I spend too much time on the Rat Shack. :giggle:

joratshat_edited-1.jpg

I love seeing you all! You are all beautiful! I repeat what I said in the 1st 'pics of you' thread - it really helps to put a face to an avatar, reading about your kids I can imagine you smiling or sad, and it helps to make you & your kids individuals that stand out in the garden.

My best buddy Gil came by today and spoiled me for xmas! He brought me a pink cowboy hat that I LOVE cause it's pink and as stressed & casual as me...and flowers - and 2 ratties! - one fridge magnet and the one I have on my shoulder here with the candy cane tail (I named her Summer for mamarat's & my Summer as mine was named for mamarat's and mine passed xmas day '07).

Here's me happy today!
081227Lauren1-1.jpg

081227Lauren3-1.jpg

Here I am with my darling son, Kyle. It's tradition in my family that the person chosen to pass out the gifts wears the Santa hat. It was Kyle's turn this year.

Damn right-rat ladies is the best lookin womens! I guess the mens are otays, too. :wink2: LoL and because I am bored I found some more pics to post.
This is the hubby and I and his parents at Olive Garden last year for his birthday.

And what is showing off pics and not including one of yourself picking a mooses nose!?

And I just like how my hair looks in this one!

And this is him and I when I first moved here to Nc to be closer to him-I used to live a in Az and we had a long distance relationship and visited back and forth and finally got tired of saying good bye.

Oh come on... Don't be shy. If anything, us gals are more self concious than men are. Or so I hear, it's been awhile since I was a man and all. (JOKE, of course.) Doooo it! As I told Anne, all the cool kids are doing it! LOL

Back