Pics of You!! Part Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cait said:
Kristina! I've long wondered what you looked like. And I mean that in a not stalker way, I promise. You're a lovely young lady! I dig the tongue ring. Niiiiice!

Awh thanks! :D :hugs:

Here is me!
Most of these pics are a bit old though, I have very few decent recent pictures of me....
Also they have wierd effects due to my boredom and/or photobooth.

Me and Keemun... proof that rats ARE evil!!!
Photo116.jpg

but not really...
SUMMER07041.jpg

Me looking smug after a haircut 2 or 3 years ago I belive
IMG_0418.jpg

Me being a dork and curling my hair and taking pics, but my FAVORITE pic of me...
PrettyFacedirtymirror.jpg

Photo77.jpg

AND tonight in chat being very tired and talking to Lindy and Lynds
IMG_1165.jpg

So yes me... I had a ton of fun going through all my pictures though haha, so thanks for that Cait!

Okay, here I is, nuffin specials.
Me, after a long day at work, tired, crabby, hungry....simply pleasant.
ved.jpg

This is the hubby and I on our wedding day....don't we look, ugh, um-confused? LoL
DSCN0989.jpg

Then myself, on our honeymoon. I don't look happy because well...it's our honeymoon, and my 'monthly visitor' decided she needed to come early.....dammit!
DSCN1144.jpg

And I jus like this picture of me-i look so evil! And you can't really tell but their is a rat crawling around underneath my shirt. :cheeky:
DSCN0787.jpg

I'm sorry, Lauren, I love you. You're just about the cutest thing! LOL With that green jingly in your pony tail... SO. CUTE.

LOL, that was New Year's like two years ago...I might of been having too much fun :giggle:

Everyone looks soooo much different then I would have pictured. Its soo funny seeing pics of ppl and not their rats....Everyone's beautious!!! (not in a creeper way...lol)

This is me and my mom around Christmas of last year:
momme.jpg

This is an older photo. From Mother's Day in 2007. My mother, Grandma, Me and my boyfriend, Chris. Gramma passed away in August of 2007. It is one of my last photos of her and I before she got very ill. Miss her tons :heart:
mothersdaychrisamandalinda.jpg

WOW, we are like the hottest group EVER. Such lovely people and the fact that we all love animals just makes everyone that much more beautiful.

Here are a few recent pics of me.

Me and Chris (BF of 8 years) Thanksgiving weekend
DSC04529.jpg

Me trying on my nephew Jackson's hat.
DSC04566.jpg

Dolly says "NO, Mom I do not want your nasty kisses."
DSC04807.jpg

Dolly is a bitter so when she gets near my face every thing is in jeapordy. You can almost see the fear in my eyes. LMAO!
DSC04808.jpg

It's so strange to be able to put a face to all the names now! After all this time talking to and reading everyone's posts I could actually pick you out if I bumped into you on the street! :lol:

Cool idea with the updated photos! :D

zmia3d.jpg

n81001377_37999232_354.jpg

^There is no need for this one, but seriously, my hair made me happy here. Also, I think that's the only place in Guelph I've gone out dancing to where I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Cowboys that ask you if you'd like to dance rather than just grab you, and a general happy atmosphere...if you at least TRY to line dance (or two step?), they all encourage you and help you out, even if you look like a fool. : ) (this guy was a dance MACHINE...he was all about the fast footwork and traveling and spinning :sick2: )

*wants to kiss Bron's hair* I don't blame you for putting that one up, lookat that! WOW! That dude looks like he's having TOO much fun, LMAO!

And to agree with everyone else, we're all pretty sweet. Hawt rat ladies! Oh yeah! LOL

Here is one of me at my nieces wedding last January, my lovely brother took it when I didn't know, aren't brothers nice that way even when they are surposed to be grown up :lol: Hmm I've got new glasses since then too

scan0004.jpg

And my family, my daugher on the right was one of the bridesmaids
D0303.jpg

These were taken last night... and I just realized there's none of Scott. :oops: I'll have to do something about that. :giggle:

But for now, me and my youngest Mathieu!

JoMat_edited-1.jpg

And my oldest son Julien with his sweetie Cora.

CoraJulien.jpg

Back