Picking up 2 Feeder "Boys" Poor Sage RIP Sam :'(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jennifervb said:
lilspaz68 said:
his ears were even coming off of his head.

It sounds as if she really is feeding him. Is there any way to tell if she has milk for him? I'm worried that he doesn't have a milk belly. :sad3:

I checked her nipples but you really cannot tell, especially with just one bub feeding. If she's not feeding, he will be dead by the time I get home.

I just realized that Dr. Munn's name is Sam...ooops! :oops:

lilspaz68 said:
jennifervb said:
lilspaz68 said:

It sounds as if she really is feeding him. Is there any way to tell if she has milk for him? I'm worried that he doesn't have a milk belly. :sad3:

I checked her nipples but you really cannot tell, especially with just one bub feeding. If she's not feeding, he will be dead by the time I get home.

Just a bit of a light-hearted realization... his name is Sam MUNN? like SALMON?

KatTheHippie said:
lilspaz68 said:
jennifervb said:
lilspaz68 said:

Just a bit of a light-hearted realization... his name is Sam MUNN? like SALMON?

lol... yes... I think you might be right! I've never met him but my vet knew Dr. Munn. It is my understanding that Dr. Munn underwent an operation to go from a he to a she. Don't know how accurate that information is but my vet didn't care because she said Dr. Munn is one of the best vets out there. :)

lilspaz68 said:
Hahaha other way around..Samantha to a Sam. He is sooo much happier now, you can see it. He now fits in his skin :thumbup:

That explains why I saw him referred to as "she". I was confused. Meet him this summer for the first time. Awesome vet and so caring.

Thinking about Sage and little Sam.

Sage looks well, thank goodness! :cuddle: Joey, :angel: our little flash of light is well, warm and with milk belly at RB! :cloud9:

Sam, Sam, our little rat man...either way is really okay! :rose2:

Shelagh, you are amazing!! Any ratty that comes into your home has truly found love and compassion. Thanks for showing, without even trying, the best of a human BEing :hugs:

Back