Petunia and her bubs - the end of an era...pg 20

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough decision! But you made the right one. Quality of life is what we want for them and if its not in this world its better to send them to the bridge.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Having experienced our first PT, our first loss, and it being our :heart: rat - I hate freakin PT :rant: :redhot: :gaah: :heart: :sad3: RIP sweet girl - play hard at the bridge :sad3: :heart:

Thanks everyone. Poppy is the second of seven to go to the Bridge. Her sister Daffy is still going strong, so I hope she will be around for a while longer.

*hugs* condolences from me, my boys, and my mom! I sent her the photo of you and Poppy. I show her pictures of your ratters when you post them.

Thanks everyone :heart:

clmntine said:
*hugs* condolences from me, my boys, and my mom! I sent her the photo of you and Poppy. I show her pictures of your ratters when you post them.
She will probably shake her head when she hears I just took in 9 nakies then! LOL

Haha you are right! Her eyes went wide and she went niiiinnneee!? Naked ones?
Good for you though. Pictures! You must make them a thread.

Ivy is still doing well, though she has slowed down with the use of her wheel. With the lack of running she is now put on some weight (she was always the skinny one). She still goes in the wheel but for a few seconds at a time ... lol .... Ivy and Zinc are the last of my little family, thinking I may down size their cage and sell my CN.

Bela said:
Ivy is still doing well, though she has slowed down with the use of her wheel. With the lack of running she is now put on some weight (she was always the skinny one). She still goes in the wheel but for a few seconds at a time ... lol .... Ivy and Zinc are the last of my little family, thinking I may down size their cage and sell my CN.
I can see wanting to use the smaller cage. I hate the stupid small door on it though, so would keep the CN just for that reason. LOL
If you are going to sell it, you should post it here on the Shack first, as there may be a Maritimer that would really love to get their hands on it!
I'm glad to hear Ivy is still healthy. Daffy is still quite perky. I am trying to intro her to a new group, and she will NOT submit to the other matriarch. *sigh*

Daffy last week: (she's tilty now, but that doesn't slow her down.)

8egahyza.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back