Otto and Wilbur More Pics 11/17

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RunzwithRatz said:
Coming in late to this, but I have to say your commentary on the videos was great! Inspiring for me to get out my video and take one, but alas I too wish I had your voice!
Are you keeping the boys? I looks like they have chosen you to saty with? hmmmmm :cheeky:

Hehehe thanks for the compliment. :)

I think the boys would be great rats with anyone, they just need me to start off with, kickstart them if you will. If there's serious interest in them, I would definitely consider giving them up, but the more time that passes the harder it will be. :(

I also just got the news that the other ratboy will be staying where he is. :sad-p:

A family member has a ratboy that she took in after nobody wanted him as part of a prank.

Sadly they thought he "wanted" to stay in his cage since he was scared to come out. I gave them a small cage, hammock, food, etc when he was young adn told them he would need a much bigger cage later on and a friend. No friend, same cage, different hammock. The family member's mom is now taking care of him, and since their dog just got run over she wants to keep him because she would miss him. She believes that since she used to have rats when younger that she is just fine as an owner, and won't listen to me and my suggestions. :( I am keeping my mouth shut and praying he bites her, because she knows I want him, but if I push she won't let me have him at all...sigh. Poor boy, I don't even know his name. :(

lilspaz68 said:
A family member has a ratboy that she took in after nobody wanted him as part of a prank.

Sadly they thought he "wanted" to stay in his cage since he was scared to come out. I gave them a small cage, hammock, food, etc when he was young adn told them he would need a much bigger cage later on and a friend. No friend, same cage, different hammock. The family member's mom is now taking care of him, and since their dog just got run over she wants to keep him because she would miss him. She believes that since she used to have rats when younger that she is just fine as an owner, and won't listen to me and my suggestions. :( I am keeping my mouth shut and praying he bites her, because she knows I want him, but if I push she won't let me have him at all...sigh. Poor boy, I don't even know his name. :(
That's so sad, I hope he bites her too and the boy comes to you.

What cute ratter men you have.

That is so sad about the other boy. Why do people have to be so selfish. I mean come on why let him suffer for your own selfish needs. If I were her I would get personal satisfaction out of giving him to you knowing he would be much happier. Sounds to me like she is not a very good pet owner. Her dog got ran over? irresponsible is the first word that comes to my mind.

Back