OSPCA to investigate Toronto Humane Society

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it could have been causing a problem down there, Tre is fairly popular and is a publicity hound. I bet he wasn't too keen on the publicity he got today.
When we went in to volunteer, on that first day that Tre and others were allowed back, he was giving one of our members a very hard time, including aggressive physical contact. She kept her mouth shut because she was afraid that the OSPCA would make all of us leave, but if it were have been me I would have asked that the OSPCA officers remove him.
I used to think he was a great guy, and applauded what he did to save Cyrus, but he is just another control freak who abuses his position in the community by using the animals at the THS for his own agenda.

ryelle said:
what will happen to the animals if there is no power to the place?

They have the money to pay it. That is why they are asking the Public Guardian to step in, that is the office in Canada that oversees charities and their finances. Someone just has to make sure that the money is being spent in the right places and not on frivolous lawsuits.

Page 84 now...its all the dribs and drabs that were leaked to the press, but its all in black and white and corroborated etc...its really shocking that the Management people were like this...

Back