Oscar and Tommy - Fantastic Update!!! :D 12/18/12

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REALLY??? YEAH!!! :joy:

So, so happy to read this Shelagh!!! This poor little guy will be getting a completely new life for 2012! I'm so happy!!! :dance:

Such great news! I'll be praying that he holds his own until surgery. What a wonderful way that would be to end the year. :heart:

Goodness, he really is such a cute little man. I can't wait to see what he looks like without his little buddy around. He's going to be SUCH a skinny minnie. :nod:

I want to know HOW he managed this? Levitation? "Where there's a will, there's a way"?? :giggle:

dec22CecilONthedecker2.jpg

He looks very pleased and very comfy

dec22CecilONthedecker.jpg

lilspaz68 said:
I want to know HOW he managed this? Levitation? "Where there's a will, there's a way"?? :giggle:

dec22CecilONthedecker2.jpg

He looks very pleased and very comfy

dec22CecilONthedecker.jpg

Look into Cecil's eyes....
He's happy, content and loved. :heart:
It's the best thanks isn't it Shelagh? :cuddle:

Cecil is just everywhere now...he lugged his "friend" up to the 2nd level and into the hammock there :shock:

dec22Cecilintophammock2.jpg

The red is not blood but baytril mixed with strawberry syrup that dripped on him LOL

dec22Cecilintophammock.jpg

When you have an old and especially sick, compromised rat, and you leave them alone over a day or so, you come back sure they are gone. I dropped my bags last night and ran for their cage...all heads popped out at my voice *whew* :roll:

I think they forgave me when I gave them their meds (Cecil now takes it from the syringe, yay!) and then later on the new blueberry, yoghurt baby cereal for dinner :)

This morning, I decided Cecil seemed strong enough to have a bath, to get the meds off his fur from last week, and to clean up his mucky coat a bit.

He was not impressed but didn't screech or even fear poop. Once he realized I wasn't trying to hurt him he was actually pretty good.

Done, but not impressed still...

dec26Cecil3.jpg

He actually feels "fuller" in his body, less frail, but he seems to have actually lost some grams :scratch"

dec26Cecil2.jpg

dec26Cecil.jpg

cuddled in my hands, not wheezing after this stressful episode. :joy:

dec26Cecil4.jpg

Cecil's just the sweetest... and I can't tell you what a delight it was to feel that tumor and feel that slender attachment to his body (besides his skin).

I'm glad he wasn't TOO put out that he missed a dinner and a breakfast, lol

Back