My Ratties - New Pictures June 16th

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cagesa are cheaper in other areas, and you can also find them used! They are SO worth the money

Hmmm... I really want to but my boyfriend might hate me now that i think of it! My asthma/allergies got the best of me after a few months from cleaning them up and well now that's his task 100% of the time. Problem is he can't do it while i'm around or i'll die so he gets up at the ass crack of dawn while i'm still sleeping to clean them. Never complained about it once! He's such a sweety.. <3

I'm still gonna ask him what he think about it tho! :x

Scampy
IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

Juno
IMG_1124.jpg

Bella
IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1162-1.jpg

Love the new pics..although did I miss something with Bella's nose?
haha No matter the cost I WILL have a CN someday they are just soooo worth it down the road!

Asheka said:
Love the new pics..although did I miss something with Bella's nose?
haha No matter the cost I WILL have a CN someday they are just soooo worth it down the road!

Mornining Porph :)

New Cage Setups :)

Eve, Juno & soon to be Chloe (I took the shelf out, left the ladder there and added ropes and ledges because they love to climb & its good exercise, they never did use their shelf ..so this allows for more ropes and hammies & such)
IMG_1393.jpg

The Monster Cage where Momma, Oscar, Teddy, Toby, Scamp, Hannah & Bella reside ..once Juno & Chloe grow, Eve & both of them will join this cage ..along with another double FN :D
IMG_1392.jpg

Toby, looking wonderful these days :heart:
IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

Oscar enjoying his Nickelrat Tent :D
IMG_1379-1.jpg

Hannah, looking good :)
IMG_1380-1.jpg

Back