My Ratties - New Pictures June 16th

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My last rattie blog was everywhere, so I decided to start fresh. I wanted to get the best picture possible of each of my ratties and post a description with the picture. So my previous rattie blog (So Admins, RM's rat's can be deleted , that way it's not taking up space on the forum). Anyways here goes: Momma (Age Unknown, guessing 15 to 16 months): Momma was my second ever rattie, she weighs 2563gram. She is sadly a pet's unlimited rat & 23 days after I bought her she had 8 babies (1 girl, 5 boys, 2 unknown because they died at birth (never made it out of the placenta, I found them burried the next day in the shavings)). Momma was first named Abby when I brought her home, but once she had her babies I started calling her momma and it kind of stuck. Momma is a very tiny girl (263 grams) who has bundles of energy, she never stops going, from running around to stashing food to rearranging her cage. She also eat's like a horse, everytime you look at her she is eating, she is also the dominant over her daughter Sophie when it comes to food. She love's being up and giving kisses (she would kiss you all day if you let her).
IMG_3446.jpg
Sophie (Age 12 months - Momma's Daughter) - Sophie weighs 334 grams. She is a very cautious girl who head sways ALL the time. She always get's in scraps with her mom, but at the end of the day they are always curled up together either in a hammock or a ball. Sophie also loves to be up on your shoulder or snuggled up in the hood of your sweater.
IMG_5731.jpg
Oscar (Age 12 moths - Momma's Son) - Oscar is my biggest boy weighing in at 710 grams, he is a bigger bulid but is on the chubby side. Oscar is my cuddle bug, you could turn him inside out and squish him to pieces and he would love it. He loves to pull his brothers off hidy houses while out in the play pin & he absolutly loves his hammock.
IMG_6195.jpg
R.I.P baby Bruno May 17/09 - July 2/10 - I :heart: you Bruno (Age 12 months - Momma's Son) - Bruno weighs 630 grams. He is quite the character and has a mind of his own. He don't like to cuddle but he dose love to give kisses. You can always find him snuggled up in a hammock with his brother Oscar.
IMG_2742.jpg
Teddy (Age 12 months - Momma's Son) - Teddy is also a big boy weighing in at 650 grams. Teddy is very similar to his brother Bruno (in looks and personality). He hates to be cuddled but loves a good rub. You will always find him cuddled up in a hidy house or in his new chinchilla bath house.
IMG_6214.jpg
Toby (Age 12 months - Momma's Son) - Toby weighs 556 grams & has been neutered due to a mysterious mole in that general area. Toby is the lemon out of the bunch, he is allways going to the vet for something ( might I add, he loves going to the vet). He loves to cuddle and is the biggest squish ever. He is very protective over his brother Hunter and can't go no where without him. Toby is a very happy manrat despite being sick all of the time. You will always find Toby cuddled with his brother hunter.
IMG_5580.jpg
R.I.P baby Hunter, I love you :heart: May 17/2009 - July 26/2010 Hunter (Age 12 months - Momma's Son) - Hunter is my smallest boy weighing in at 550 grams & has also been neutered due to hormonal aggression. Hunter is a very hyper lil guy who is very protective over his brother Toby. Hunter is definately not one to be cuddled but he will get up and give you a kiss. You will always find him curled up with his brother Toby.
IMG_5518.jpg
Hannah (Age unknown - I'm guessing 13-14 months) - Hannah is a big girl weighing in at 415 gram and is also a pet store ratty who was bought along with Bella. Hannah is a very shy little girl, but is slowly getting better. First when she came home she was afraid of everything, but she is 100 percent better now. Hannah dose not like to be up, but she will come over and check you out and give you a kiss on the hand. You will always find her cuddled in her hammock with one or all of the girls.
IMG_5845.jpg
Bella (Age Unknown - I'm guessing 11 months) - Bella weighs 280 gram and was bought with Hannah from a pet store. Bella hates women, but loves males. She also hates male rat's and always yells when one even looks at her. She loves to explore and to get in your sweater and fall asleep.
IMG_5584.jpg
Ratty Cages Girls ( Hannah, Momma, Sophie & Bella)
IMG_6279.jpg
Neutered Boys (Toby & Hunter)
IMG_6281.jpg
Uneutered Boys (Oscar, Bruno & Teddy)
IMG_6277.jpg
Edit: I decided to put my other critters in here too :) Lexi (9 week old Teddy Bear Hamster)
IMG_6317.jpg
Toes (3.5 Year old Dutch Rabbit) (1 blue eye, 1 brown eye)
IMG_5760.jpg
Bob (1 year old Gerbil)
IMG_5343.jpg
Ginger (6.5 year old Guniea Pig)
untitled-1.jpg

I think your last blog was fine. It had 5 pages, and a lot of pictures. You can just edit the first post to be like the one above.

Sophie enjoying her Spring Mix
IMG_6430.jpg

Hannah takin a bath
IMG_6433.jpg

Sleepy Bob
IMG_6408.jpg

Sleepy Bob eating a treat, haha
IMG_6409.jpg

Lil Lexi
IMG_6428.jpg

jorats said:
Awww... love sleepy bob!
And lexi! you are making me want a hammy now. lol

They are both awesome, and you should get a ham, they are great :heart:

Sorry, I haven't been on much, new job with no computer access, lol.
Lexi is doing good, I can pick her up now, she's still not sure about it tho.
Here's some pictures of everyone:)

Lexi
IMG_6599.jpg

Momma & Sophie
IMG_6455.jpg

Hunter & Toby
IMG_6449.jpg

The 3 Stooges
IMG_6444.jpg

Oscar being a bully to Toby, haha
IMG_6437.jpg

Sophie looking Evil