My Ratties - New Pictures June 16th

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toby
IMG_7020.jpg

Scamp
IMG_7023.jpg

Everyone's Ages:

Oscar,Teddy & Toby - 24 months
Eve - Unknown
Bella - ~23 months
Scamp - ~16 months
Bug - ~8 months
Chloe - ~6 months
Ryder, Badger - ~8 months

With Mr. Honeycomb gone I officially have no dumbos... so I'm just going to have to enjoy Scamp's ears from afar!

Oh, how they would fly! I love the shape of them too, the folds and such. :)

I agree there's definitely something about Scamp. Not only his adorable ears... it's just like Ryder and Badger - some sort of charisma shining out of these little guys. Everytime I see a picture of Scamp, I melt...

Looks like Scamp has got himself some groupies, me included!! :heart: :thud: and the pic where he is yawning!! :thud: I wanna smooch all da rattums!! :tumkiss:

The Monsters are no longer one big group :(

I seperated them into two groups last night. They now live in 4's.
I just put the ladder up on the CN, so Eve, Chloe, Bug & Scamp are on top (these are my young energetic kids - Eve not so much young, but def full of energey + she LOVES them way too much!)
The Bottom - Toby, Oscar, Teddy (been together since birth - 25 months) and Bella (together with the boys for 20 months) - My older kids.

Oscar & Toby have been looseing weight recently (aging pretty quickly), so I made this decision so I could have soft blocks avilable at all times, I did not want to make it available to my young kids since they don't need it. ..I only feel comfortable with 4 in each section, and Teddy & Bella are not showing age yet, but have been with Oscar and Toby from the begining ..I didnt have it in my heart to break them apart + they are over 2 as well, so it won't hurt I guess.

ETA: Toby has scarred lungs as well, and nit's not getting any better ..so the less he dose the better (he finds it hard to breath when excited), so being with just the ldies is better.

Everyone has settled in well :)

Few new pictures!

This is where Bella,Toby, Teddy & Oscar live :) (bottom half)
IMG_7333-1.jpg

& this is where Bug, Chloe, Little Miss & Scamp Live (top half)
IMG_7334.jpg

Bella & Toby :heart:
IMG_7336.jpg

IMG_7335.jpg

Chloe :heart: & Bugs eye, haha
IMG_7338.jpg

Back