My 4 Ratties - New Pics Daily :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I have never seen rats eat up their lava ledges before! I had a lava ledge for my two previous boys, Klausse and Wolfgang (rest in peace my loves), and they never even nibbled it. It was amazing to see those photos of chewed up ledges!

BTW, Wally looked so sweet under that green fleecy thing..so comfortable and snuggly looking! ALL your rats are just adorable though. :hugs:

Mine never chewed on them before and they have had them for some time now, but yesterday they didn't have outtime, I guess they got mad, haha!

Your Wally has a nasal thing too going on? What do they think it is?

Mine chewed the lava ledges too, but nothing like that. They did really go after the wooden ledges though.

They have no idea. His comes and goes, more so when he gets excited. Doesn't seen to bother him though.

Iv never tried the wood ones, I figured they'd get peed on too much and you can't really wash them!

They have no idea. His comes and goes, more so when he gets excited. Doesn't seen to bother him though.

Iv never tried the wood ones, I figured they'd get peed on too much and you can't really wash them!

My Wally's is coming and going too. Of course, he didn't have it at the vet so he had to listen to it on video. Started him on doxy. Wally's thread there is a youtube of it. http://www.ratshackforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29268

The wood selves do get yucky and we end up throwing them away. We have only had two.

"Thing thing is for sleeping in, right mom?"

ve6yvava.jpg

Renee, I do not know how you get such wonderful photos of your kids, but every pic always looks so gorgeous and they all capture the beauty of their little faces! Bean, what a great name! I just love that...why didn't I think of Bean? :salut:

I can't ever comment on just one ratty's cute face or adorable napping photo because ALL the photos are always so sweet. I can't even pick a favorite! Ha ha. Give your babies kisses from Auntie Vlad! :heart:

Renee, I do not know how you get such wonderful photos of your kids, but every pic always looks so gorgeous and they all capture the beauty of their little faces! Bean, what a great name! I just love that...why didn't I think of Bean? :salut:

I can't ever comment on just one ratty's cute face or adorable napping photo because ALL the photos are always so sweet. I can't even pick a favorite! Ha ha. Give your babies kisses from Auntie Vlad! :heart:

Aw, thank you :). Let's just say I take about 100 photos for a few good ones :p

Kisses will surly be given :heart:

Back