My 4 Ratties - New Pics Daily :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wally is such a sweet doll...look at him eating his meds up like such a good boy, I could just kiss him for hours! Such a tender faced little boy. :heart: Your rats look so content and comfy in all the photos...they are all very lucky kids!

Xcat, I have to tell you...your avatar photo of you getting some kisses from one of your babies is just so darling! I always gaze at that photo with a big smile on my face when I see one of your posts! Which cutie pie is that? He/she is giving you some very sweet kisses! Just an adorable ratty!

Jade nommin
ba4aru7a.jpg

Wally is such a sweet doll...look at him eating his meds up like such a good boy, I could just kiss him for hours! Such a tender faced little boy. :heart: Your rats look so content and comfy in all the photos...they are all very lucky kids!

Aw, thank you =)

I'll be posting much more photos come Friday - Iv been working crazy hours the past three weeks - after Thursday, I have a whole ten days off with my babies :heart:

Jade is just a doll! Is she an agouti or a darker color? (I love agouti anything, ha ha. Rats, gerbils, mice, you name it. They have that lovable earthy brown color. I am also partial to blue ratties with their pretty gray coats. :wink:

Xcat, I should have known that was Disco! Such a sweetie pie! You are very lucky to get kisses from him...he looks like quite the love boy! So precious! :lotsohearts:

A P.S. to Ratlover...your avatar photo of Moomoo is just priceless...look at that face...our sweet boy...I miss him of course. :(

Jade is just a doll! Is she an agouti or a darker color? (I love agouti anything, ha ha. Rats, gerbils, mice, you name it. They have that lovable earthy brown color. I am also partial to blue ratties with their pretty gray coats. :wink:

:

Yes, she's agouti :)

Wally is just so adorable ..... I love Wally! All the rattie are cute, but those darn nakies.....;)

I have a soft spot for nakies, but damn they can be fragile. Wally here has gotten beat up so many times when he was you get during intros, and being the stoopid nakkie he is, he scratched his own eye which caused an ulcer, and now he is blind in that eye (not sure if you noticed one eye is smaller - that happened about a year ago)

So I was cleaning the critter nation today and found out that lava ledges are yummy according to the rats!

u7evasus.jpg

u4a2asyd.jpg

quny6y3a.jpg

Haha

Last edited:
I don't know that I noticed since I know nakies have eye issues. My Wally has some nasal thing going on and is heading to the vet today after work. He hanging out right now in our locker room w/Tucker :mrgreen: Our Jack only has one good eye now thanks to Lovee so I renamed him One Eyed Jack errr... he's a pirate man now!

The adventures of our ratties.... I do worry about my nakies and intros since the buggers scratch each other in their disagreements. Maybe I'll make them intro sweatshirts......

Wow, I have never seen rats eat up their lava ledges before! I had a lava ledge for my two previous boys, Klausse and Wolfgang (rest in peace my loves), and they never even nibbled it. It was amazing to see those photos of chewed up ledges!

BTW, Wally looked so sweet under that green fleecy thing..so comfortable and snuggly looking! ALL your rats are just adorable though. :hugs:

Back