My 4 Ratties - New Pics Daily :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many rats can squish in a sputnik? Three fat ones :heart:
e3y4u4uv.jpg

Not sure if people know Storms rescue story. But he was living in a snake tank with a snake for three days and the snake wasn't hungry. We seen him on a kijiji add and we rushed to get him cause the lady wouldn't take him out of the tank so she said if he wasn't eaten when we got there, we could take him. He was just a wee 5 weeks old then.

Here he is the day we got him
e6ubetem.jpg

And him now
judugeme.jpg

Renee, your babies are just SOOOO beautiful, every single one of them! I melted...

Your girl is such a precious and your boys are so handsome and sweet, I want to eat them all up!

I would also like to personally strangle the woman who put Storm in a snake tank for three days. Grrrrrr...I could smack her so hard. Sigh.

Renee, your babies are just SOOOO beautiful, every single one of them! I melted...

Your girl is such a precious and your boys are so handsome and sweet, I want to eat them all up!

I would also like to personally strangle the woman who put Storm in a snake tank for three days. Grrrrrr...I could smack her so hard. Sigh.

Oh believe me, I wanted to smack her so bad!

Back