Movies you wish you'd never seen

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Day After Tomorrow!!

It's -400 degrees outside, people are turning into popsicles where they stand but for some reason the people who are alive keep leaving doors open! OMG, it drove me crazy. :crazzzy: Especially at the end when hero dad (Denis Quaid?) get to the library. They've burned just about every book in the place to try and stay warm and when he bursts into the room? Leaves the door open!!
:lol7:

sausage4ever said:
Batman Begins even though I technically never finished it...

same here sucked big time and did not finish it lol but The dark knight was good.

Adrift sucked too but the second one was good.

300 i know a lot of people said it is good but i just could not watch it >.<

lilspaz68 said:
Moon said:
28 days later.
HAHA, I love that movie, what I hated was 28 Weeks Later the Hollywood-ized excuse to show gore.

I will also add Snake Eyes... *shudder*

Not because it was a bad movie, but because it scared the crap outta me!!!

OMG LMAO, I have loved almost every movie you guys didn't!!!!
AI
Batman Begins
Vanilla Sky
28 Days Later
Twilight
Golden Compass
The Day After Tomorrow
The Sixth Sense

All of which, movies I would consider buying or have bought.

As for movies I wish I never saw The Village, I totally hated it. And I agree about King Kong, I don't think I ever got through that entire movie.

The Hole
I will tell you what it's about.
I'll put it in a spoiler just in case someone actually wants to watch this movie...

[spoiler:phwhk5r4]Its about this girl who goes to a private school.
The whole school goes on this trip for the weekend.
But these four students, two guys and a two girls tell the school they&#39;re spending time with their families instead. But tells their parents that they&#39;re going to the school trip.
So they hang out in this old war bunker for the weekend and party instead.
One of the girls pretends to lose the key to get out because shes in live with one of the guys and she wants him to fall in love with her before they get out.
So the other girl and guy end up dying of starvation/dehydration when she realizes "oops, this was a bad idea"

All her friends are dead and she didn&#39;t get the guy.[/spoiler:phwhk5r4]
WORST MOVIE EVER.

digitalangel said:
One hour photo with robin williams was the worse movie I've ever paid to see, and to boot I saw it on my first date ><

I loved that movie. I love Robin Williams. This is a perfect example of what an absession really is. When we talk about obsession, a lot of people over use that word but the guy in the movie really has a true obsession. Being obsessed about something is bad and can even be dangerous as shown in that movie.

ClownCarOnFire said:

>8|

Stupid movie was STUPID.

OMG!!!!!!! I'm NOT the only one on this planet who hated that movie!! :bow:
I left the room half way through, made a sandwich, and watched the office in my room hahahahhaha, oh dwight....You're so silly..

I'd like to add any movie by Quentin Tarantino...Ugh!!
I hate his movies so much I don't even see how I watched four of them each one was equally bad.

I saw Kill Bill 1 & 2, Deathproof and Grindhouse
I liked the CSI episode he helped do and I LOVE Sin City (can't wait for the sequel in 2010) but when he goes out by himself to make a movie they suck!!

300 is dumb too, although I got through it.

I actually like 300, I own it ;D

What I cannot understand is Kill Bill. The first one was awful, couldn't get through more than 15 minutes of the second. Kull is another movie I wish I'd never seen.. got it for free at some point, but now I just want the DvD off my shelf!

has anyone ever seen the last house on the left? i've never seen the older one, but the one that came out... one of my best friends and i watched it, and i literally almost got up in the middle of the movie and stopped watching it because i couldn't handle it. there was a rape scene, and i was balling. :cry3: it was TOO real. i felt like it was happening to me or something. my friend was crying too. i ended up making it through the whole movie, but i'm surprised i didn't end up with a heart attack by the end of it.

and the funny thing is that i am one that loves scary movies. but this was just too real, and... i don't know. did anyone else see it? another friend i was talking to about it said she watched the old one, and it was horrible. she said she didn't watch the new one, but that they sounded just like eachother... and said it was hard to watch also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqXnowJjfDc link for trailer

i loved kill bill and the second one! i didn't really understand at first what was really going on... i think it was because i was doing other things. :giggle: but my boyfriend loves the movie... and after watching it for the second/third time i really did like it. i bought both the movies for him.

Back