Movies you wish you'd never seen

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arresai

We have a "movies you will not see" thread so, how about a thread about those movies you wish you had never seen? Be it too scary or just bloody awful.
I'll start with A.I starring Haley Joel Osment and Jude Law. That movie was boring, contrived, a complete stinker.

hmmmmmmmm...
i watched The Knowing the other night and was really disapointed with Nicolas Cage. There was also this fantasy thing that i fell asleep watching in the cinema - really embarassing - ill have to dig out the name

Twilight BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

500 days of summer. I thought it was a comedy but it was a boooooooooooring romance.

Sense and Sensibility. For some reasons, I fell asleep.

Duplicity. I went with friends and we are fell asleep watching that one.

It's funny to see that Borats is on that thread too.

I reallly loved Signs. I love this kind of movie. I loved The Sixth Sense, The Others, Dragonfly, The Village.

Jack Sparrow said:
I reallly loved Signs. I love this kind of movie. I loved The Sixth Sense, The Others, Dragonfly, The Village.

I absolutely LOVED Sixth Sense, The Others and The Village... but anything with 'little grey men' in it just sends me running for the hills screaming my head off (LITERALLY!!!)

and 300?! all those men walking around in hardly any clothing... wether the actual film was rubbish or not (i loved it)... Gerard Butler :thud:
I think with 300, people were disapointed with just how much it was graphically edited with cgi. it was a bit OTT, but i dont think they could have done it without

I wish I'd never seen the Golden Compass - saw it before I finished reading the first book - BAD idea!

Snakes on a Plane, need I say more?

I know there are more, but they're so bad I've probably thrown them from my memory, lol

That's so funny...Seven and 300 are two of my favorite movies :laugh4:

I suppose terrible films can also be a matter of perspective...but I agree with most of the others.

Back