Movies you wish you'd never seen

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We usually go to a smaller movie theatre where it's like 6.50 and you get a small drink and popcorn with admission price. But this was the mall theatre, it's 9.50 a ticket Friday and Saturday nights. It's a REALLY nice theatre, but, no way would I go there all the time. We thought it would be worth it to go see this one there because it was supposed to be awesome. Mehhh!

I loved that movie. I didn't expect it to be that scary as paranormal happenings is usually not threatening at all. I went with a friend who doesn't like horror movies like I do. She suggested to go see that or Amelia. I picked that.

She was so scared that she asked me to stay in her driveway until she gets into the house when I drove her back home. She didn't sleep very well that night after seeing the movie.

I hated The Cable Guy. It was the worst piece of crap ever. I don't know why but I watched the entire movie it was a total waste of time; my time would have been more wisely used by scratching my butt or picking my nose LOL. I really really hated that movie.

Soooo many bad films, but the one that i sat through and was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is Open Water.
And 'Teeth' is one of the most weirdest films that i have ever seen.

Back