Molly and her bubs-30 days old 04/25..more danglies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jo, i'll try and be there for around noon, is that good?
Lindy said she was going to Rens so that will make it easier for me than.

and as fas as cages, i'd just toss 'em into one cage, they're all REALLY young. but look who i'm talking to, like you need advice from moi, :giggle:

I had shifted Molly and her babies to the ALT yesterday after the Punks get set up in their new Geriatric cage and moved Bianca in. She creeped around the cage until she ran into Molly...then froze...Molly licked her face a few times and Bianca was happy :D Molly is a very accepting girl, just like Bronwen used to be :) The babies adore their older sister, and right now they are all having a massive playfight at the bottom of the cage... :lol:

I found ALL of them with Bianca on the bottom of the pile in the wooden bucket in their cage. Molly was blissfully off on her own snoozing. :cheeky:

The top level of their cage
UpperhalfofBabyALTapr19.jpg

Sleepy babies in the bucket
sleepybabiesinthebucketapr19.jpg

Good morning babies! Yes that is Bianca on the left...
Goodmorningbabiesapr19.jpg

Molly makes an appearance
Mollyappearanceapr19.jpg

Smoosh tries to come out :roll:
Smooshapr19.jpg

Sawyer and Benjamin
SawyerandBenjiapr19.jpg

Sawyer and Bianca give me a lickbath
SawyerandBiancalickbackapr19.jpg

Then I added breakfast...
Bianca eating in bed :lol:
Bianca-eatinginbedapr19.jpg

Desmond, Maddy and Scooshee
DesiMaddyandScooshapr19.jpg

Tasty!
Babiesandbreakfastapr19.jpg

haha i bet Smooshie is being kept under lock and key at the minute.

Molly is so beautiful, you can tell from the pic that her babes just love her. They are all super cute :D

So gorgeous! Nice to see Molly and the babes together, even nicer to see Smooshie INSIDE the cage!!

Hmmm, what was that you gave them for brekkie! Looks good. My gang is also wanting to know your recipe for vegetable oatmeal. When I win the lottery and have my own private jet, I will be at your place for breakfast :twisted:

Veggie oatmeal...

frozen spinach, kale, broccoli, red pepper, peas, baby carrots, parsley, a bit of corn,and a bit of soy milk to make it better :)

I just put together whatever I can. Whatever is on hand I guess :)

I just put the veggies in the microwave with a bit of water to soften a little then make up batches in my tiny food processor. I chop then grind, then add a bit of soy milk and finish it up. It can be a little coarse, they won't care :)

I use oatmeal some days, rice and pasta (like Orzo) other days for a change. They always seem to love it :) Make it up and depending on how many ratties you have, pick up little tinfoil things like muffin, or whatever size you can thaw and feed all your ratties with :)

I use teeny mini-loaf ones for my crew :D

Brekkie was my mexican omelette from the Sunrise Grill and Crepe...I ate my toast and yummy potatoes and didn't finish the omelette. The Baby ALT, the Punks, Duds and Rory all said Thank you for that one. :)

Her coat is in bad shape. she was not in condition when I got her and I am fighting to keep weight on her and her ravenous appetite satisfied.

But her URI is gone after almost 3 weeks on amoxicillin :D

OK I guess I am going back to using Word to create my posts then c/p them in here...sigh. :roll:

They are now little ratlets with very distinct personalities :)

Babies!
Babiesapr21.jpg

Sawyer
Sawyerapr21.jpg

Sawyer2apr21.jpg

Benjamin and Desmond
BenjaminandDesiapr21.jpg

Benjamin
Benjaminapr21.jpg

Desmond getting nose petting from Kim, and he was just loving it :) He’s a real lovebug
Desmondwasgettngnosepatsapr21.jpg

Maddy was posing pretty today
Maddy2apr21.jpg

Maddy3apr21.jpg

Maddyapr21.jpg

Scooshee and Smoosh
ScoosheeandSmooshapr21.jpg

Smoosh
Smooshapr21.jpg

Smoosh, Sawyer and Maddy
SmooshSawyerandMaddyapr21.jpg

Smoosh decided to try to be like her brother