Molly and her bubs-30 days old 04/25..more danglies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the sweetest girl once...her name was Maddy...she only lived for 1.5 months with mebut she was a brave girl who sadly succumbed to former neglect. :( I named another old girl Mattie after her but she also passed in a few months to a vet's overdosing her on Ivermectin before I got her. I guess you know my choice. :lol:

3 weeks on the nose...I spent more time on the couch playing with these bright little babies than taking pics...

They are confident, playful little babies, much braver than the Sugah's ever were, or even are now. :lol:

And they are gonna be drop-dead gorgeous too!

they will quietly sleep on the couch until they notice I am there and then they come a-runnin'! To pile into my hand and cuddle.... :heart:

Cuddlybubsapr16.jpg

Then I tickled and scrabbled with babies and they ran back and forth playing with me...hehehehe

Typical shot of Scooshee :doh:
Scoosheebuttapr16.jpg

Sawyer - "Pink mummy...are you never clean??"
Sawyertongueagainapr16.jpg

Pretty Maddy with Sawyer
MaddyandSawyerapr16.jpg

Benjamin
Benjaminapr16.jpg

Poor Benjamin being groomed by Smoosh
BenjamingettinggroomedbySmooshapr16.jpg

Maddy, Desi, and Smoosh
MaddyDsiandSmooshapr16.jpg

Desmond has made a friend...he was all cuddled up sleeping until I rudely woke him up
Desihasafriendapr16.jpg

but the agouti's are the beauties of this bunch...I am slaying Jorats with these pics!

Scooshee
Scoosheeapr16.jpg

And very handsome Sawyer
Sawyerapr16.jpg

The agoutis are definitely the star of the show but that Desi on the teddy... :heart:
Aww.... it's nice seeing Maddy instead of fawn girl. :giggle:

Im loving the little gouti streaks on Sawyers sides. They are very subtle and blended nicely into the white. they are still sooooo tiny :D

lookin at the pic of Benjamin being groomed by Smoosh.. what age do they normally start making their own 'pecking order'?

Blame Smoosh for going MIA as to the lack of pics. :nod: Here we are at 23 days old. The boyos will be leaving next Sunday :heart:

Bucketful of babies :D
bucketfulofbabiesapr18.jpg

Smoosh wanted to help make Moon Toys :D
SmooshwantstohelpMoonapr18.jpg

Smoosh was nommed by Moon right after this pic
Smoosh-BratyBubapr18.jpg

She decided if she was to be soggy, I was to be too. :giggle:
Smooshdecideseveryoneshouldbesoggya.jpg

Got the requisite albeit blurry Sawyer tongue pic
BlurrySawyertonguepicapr18.jpg

Sawyerapr18.jpg

He likes his new room
SawyerintheMoonToyapr18.jpg

Scooshee
Scooshee2apr18.jpg

Scoosheeapr18.jpg

Definitely a girl...always ON the phone :cheeky:
Scoosheeisagirlalwaysonthephoneapr1.jpg

Maddy was everywhere so this is it for her :p
Maddyapr18.jpg

Benjamin and Desi had to be held for their pics
Benjaminapr18.jpg

Desiapr18-1.jpg

Oooh Bianca is here!!!
OohBiancashereapr18.jpg

I want to be near her...
IwannabewithBiancaapr18-1.jpg

then we toss them in the Corral and poor Bianca is mobbed...
Biancaandhersiblingsapr18.jpg

I AM a star! I do not deserve this treatment!
Biancaisastarapr18.jpg

Can they get me here??
Bianca-willtheyfindmehereapr18.jpg

Finally...sleepy babies
Benji and Maddy
BenjaminandMaddyapr18.jpg

Sleepybabiesapr18-1.jpg

And once they are moved to the ALT...Benjamin finds the omelette I left in there. :) He loves his snake bed. ;)
Benjaminfindstheomeletteapr18.jpg

Lucky Moon!!

Those babies are just adorable. I can't wait to see them...soon!!! Oooh and having all 6 of my babies together!!!

I was thinking of just throwing all 6 babies together in one cage for the ride home, do you think that's ok? Or should I do two? There's only a few days difference in age with the two group of boyos.

BTW... what time do you want me over?

Toss them together Jo :)

We will work around your schedule don't worry. :) I think its more you and Lynds since Cole is not a morning person, who should arrange the times. :wink2:

Back