mice from rescue was m/f pair...what do i do?!?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pshuga03 said:
I will probably get several strikes for what I put up there b/c it was so long but I wanted the truth out

CALL ME I've left a message and won't return my calls, you NEVER made an attempt to reach me via phone. EVER

Good for you for speaking honestly. You did the right thing. :thumbup:

Maple said:

She has not spoken honestly, she is full of it, I have claimed responsibility for the mistake, BUT just remember who's really gonna suffer in the end, by her ruing our reputation the way she has, there are 8-10 rats that will suffer in the end because we will have no more good people to adopt them out to and they will suffer, I could care less what any one thinks its not about me its ABOUT THE RATS!

KavidsRodentRescue said:
Maple said:

She has not spoken honestly, she is full of it, I have claimed responsibility for the mistake, BUT just remember who's really gonna suffer in the end, by her ruing our reputation the way she has, there are 8-10 rats that will suffer in the end because we will have no more good people to adopt them out to and they will suffer, I could care less what any one thinks its not about me its ABOUT THE RATS!

Are you taking the male mouse back into rescue then?

KavidsRodentRescue said:
by her ruing our reputation
If you go and pick up the male mouse your reputation will be fine. How did you make the mistake in the first place? Male vs female is so obvious.

Kayla said:
KavidsRodentRescue said:
Maple said:

well she has never called me EVER won't return my calls so I guess not...she was told the day the mice were adopted out that we would help any way possible with the male mouse and all of ours attempts to reach out to her have not been returned...Just to clear the air our internet was down this week we were sent ONE email ZERO surrender forms and received ZERO phone calls or texts....its on her not us

Yes then stop all of it and take back what you adopted out. and next time i think you should check over your rescues and make sure everything is ok with all rescues that come into your care.

This goes to show you do not check out the rescues you take in >.< Witch is pretty bad also you said you only had them for a couple days, how can you be sure they were healthy before adopting them out? you should have a minimum two weeks watch on all animals that come into your care.

Maple said:
KavidsRodentRescue said:
by her ruing our reputation
If you go and pick up the male mouse your reputation will be fine. How did you make the mistake in the first place? Male vs female is so obvious.

Reputations can not be restored that easily ours is obviously shot for good, and this is ALL over the internet forums, and we did not look because we assumed the were both female we had only had them for a few days...that was our mistake...

KavidsRodentRescue said:
Kayla said:
KavidsRodentRescue said:
Maple said:

well she has never called me EVER won't return my calls so I guess not...she was told the day the mice were adopted out that we would help any way possible with the male mouse and all of ours attempts to reach out to her have not been returned...Just to clear the air our internet was down this week we were sent ONE email ZERO surrender forms and received ZERO phone calls or texts....its on her not us

If your internet was down all weekend who posted "the mice are gone" in your blog on sunday 22,2009 at 10:34am?

lilangel said:
KavidsRodentRescue said:
Kayla said:
KavidsRodentRescue said:
Maple said:

If your internet was down all weekend who posted "the mice are gone" in your blog on sunday 22,2009 at 10:34am?

on SUNDAY she didnt email us until MONDAY which wasn't received until today

Maple said:
It takes 2 seconds to check.
You forgot the rest......2 seconds. Anyway a mistake was made and you should fix it. Pick up the little boy and all is well.

What ever the reason i really think you should start actually checking the animals that come into your care from now on. Give them a your own "physical exam" and make sure they are what YOU say they are do not ever go by what people tell you they are. And start Q'ing your rescues for two weeks before adopting them out not a few days.

Maple said:
Maple said:
You forgot the rest......2 seconds. Anyway a mistake was made and you should fix it. Pick up the little boy and all is well.

Ok then YOU call her and arrange that since my calls, pms, facebook messages, and emails, are going unreturned

Maple said:
Maple said:

Yes like Maple says just take the boy back you really have nothing to lose now you get the cage back and all the lovely stuff PS made for your rescue, they are not asking for anything in return.

lilangel said:
What ever the reason i really think you should start actually checking the animals that come into your care from now on. Give them a your own "physical exam" and make sure they are what YOU say they are do not ever go by what people tell you they are. And start Q'ing your rescues for two weeks before adopting them out not a few days.

well it doesn't matter anyway because once all of our rats for adoption are gone so is the rescue because our reputation is shot so...thats that

Hey, if I lived in Georgia I would pick him up and keep him myself.
She will see the posts on this thread and I'm sure you will get a response, it's not like this can't be dealt with and fixed.

KavidsRodentRescue said:
lilangel said:

well it doesn't matter anyway because once all of our rats for adoption are gone so is the rescue because our reputation is shot so...thats that

Well in a way that's not PS fault its your own for not checking and making sure what you adopt out.

If you want to give up so easily then maybe you should quit.

And things can be fixed between you two she/he can post how you did take him back and all went better and all your "rep" would not be destroyed.

EDIT: Also in ways i hope you do not close or stop we always need rescues out there, this one little mishap should not stop you.(they took down the post anyways on GM) once PS sees this here she/he could maybe contact you phone wise or something and you both can work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back