Look who's moving in today!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littledevils

6160568277_bfa9844007.jpg

She's well enough that she can come to my foster home. She can't walk but she's stable and just needs time to heal. I will have her here for a month then she has to go back for xrays and spay (if she's well enough for her spay).

It'll be interesting to potty train and socialize a puppy that can't walk. :cheeky:

M0onkist said:
What an absolute cutie - she just radiates sunshine!

You know, it's so funny... a lot of people when they see her say the same thing.. or "sunny personality". She doesn't have a name yet but I'm thinking Little Miss Sunshine (Sunny short)

6209266774_54defc486a_z.jpg

She's here! She's a little stressed as she had a big day (vaccinated, microchipped, wormed, handed off to strangers, 2 hour car trip, handed off to yet another stranger, met 2 more strangers, met a new dog, met a cat). She is starting to settle in though and play :) She's so sweet, playful puppy but not a pushy puppy. Very gentle. Her back legs though... saddest puppy legs I've ever seen. Dangly sticks full of wounds, zero muscle mass.... We'll get there :nod:

She was hit by a car and wasn't claimed... She has a broken pelvis and one of her legs was so badly injured they weren't sure if they could save it. Luckily the leg healed ok. She can't walk because of her pelvis. She is starting though, just takes time to heal.

6211173176_39903b3a97_z.jpg

Pawtee time at 5:30 am. Oh the joy of puppyhood :giggle:

Also... we have a name :cheeky: PICKLES!

I tried a lot of different names but Pickles is the one where she reacts and gets all wiggly so... Pickles it is. It was suggested by the person who pulled her from the shelter yesterday and transported her to my place. It's goofy, very fitting for a goofy Pit Bull girl.

littledevils said:

I tried a lot of different names but Pickles is the one where she reacts and gets all wiggly so... Pickles it is. It was suggested by the person who pulled her from the shelter yesterday and transported her to my place. It's goofy, very fitting for a goofy Pit Bull girl.

OMG!!!! LOVE this pic! Nominate it for PROM!!!!

and I LOVE the name too!

henry's_mum said:
littledevils said:

OMG!!!! LOVE this pic! Nominate it for PROM!!!!

and I LOVE the name too!

I second the **** outta that!

Back