LJ's Tribute to her Eepers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww I don't have any pictures of her, but she is doing so great. She is starting to become a little pudge, though I don't know how since she runs almost non stop. I have 9 rats in my cage right now and she thinks she is the boss of all of them, and tries to convince the others of it.

I have been a bit preoccupied as of late though, as yesterday my 17 year old cat, Timmy died. He was my first memory and has been with me my entire remembered life. With the medications and care we gave him, he got an extra 2 years of life, but I wish it could have been a million more years. He died peacefully though, cuddled on his very favorite blanket. My mom found him and thought he was asleep at first. In his last days he had been refusing to eat, and was very unsteady on his feet, but still very loving. I wish more than anything I had been there with him as he went.

Luckily my ratties are there to comfort me and lick away my tears.

allykatt said:
I have been a bit preoccupied as of late though, as yesterday my 17 year old cat, Timmy died.
Oh Ally, I'm so sorry. :sad3: Timmy was an amazing little boy/man. He had a wonderful life and I know that you did everything for that guy.

I NEED AN UPDATE ON THE LITTLE BABIES....

Geeze, who would have thought that I would have missed them soooo much. :(

dogsnbears said:
wow, i'm surprised no one else posted pics yet? (maybe i missed them somewhere) been gone for a week and i had like 300 pics to sort out but i took a couple of quick snaps for you. he grew so much in a week too!
He looks so big already. He's going to be a squishy one.

Please send me new ones.

Aw it's great you get updates. :) I asked but...only Nic and a girl from Queen's delivered, haha. Out of ten babies, oi.

i only got a couple because i was gonna take more at play time but he didn't want to cooperate. even took out the crinkle tunnel, but no luck.
every once in a while i catch him jogging in the wheel for 2 sec. (he just did it as i was typing this) but i wouldn't call him a runner, yet anyways. i'm actually surprised he doesn't use it with all his energy but maybe it's because they girls hog it. at least he tires Calcifur out, he's the only one who really plays back.

no probs. just let me know when ever you need a fix. :wink: i would also like to see some pics of his siblings. are most/some of them member on here?

allycat has his sister. ratsnbuns has two of his brothers and the other two brothers are with someone that isn't on this forum.

Back