• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Little Pouches! Check page 6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rissa said:
You sure you don't want to tell me where you got your stash? :D

Are you telling me you're buying me the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens if I share my source? :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

I was supposed to get more fabric that I posted in the fabric addict thread... but now I haven't heard back from my source in a week. EEEK! I'm getting worried that it might not happen after all. I esp. NEED the green one.

My bf might have one his colletion that I can "borrow" :cheeky: :cheeky: I'll actually be in Vancouver this weekend and thought it might be neat to check out some of the smaller non-chain fabric stores.. along with Fabricana, that place is a must visit everytime!

Does anybody else think that Canada Post is rather slow these days? Usually within the Lower Mainland it used to take 1-2 days... now even around here it seems to take about a week.

Canada Post is... ridiculous. It takes FOREVER for packages I mail out to get to their destinations. I noticed it getting really bad before Christmas, but I chalked it up to it being Christmas. But it doesn't seem to have improved since then. :?

Can you hold it until next week for me? I'll send you an EMT next week? She has am MP3 that is smatter so she'll be able to use it too. :D

I bought mine I think last week. I show everybody my new phone pouch. First thing they ask before a cute and short laugh is where did you get it? Of course I say from Little devils at Rat Shack. They always crack up at that. I clipped it on my nap sack. Love it!

I'm putting 4 more of these for sale with the money going to a local shelter here in BC who needs funds to cover her vet bills.

She is only about 12 weeks old and was hit by a car. She has a broken pelvis among other injuries
6160568277_bfa9844007.jpg

Green rats, green lining, rose zipper - 1 available
March%202011%20708.jpg

March%202011%20717.jpg

Green rats, cerise lining, green zipper - 2 available
March%202011%20518.jpg

March%202011%20525.jpg

Purple rats, purple lining, lavender zipper - 1 available - SOLD
March%202011%20529.jpg

March%202011%20527.jpg

They are $10 each plus shipping.
Shipping within Canada is $1.50, shipping to the US is $2.50. For other countries, please email me for quote.
You can also pick up at my place in East Van

They probably will work fine for an ipod/iphone. I have a slightly smaller phone and can fit it plus all my wallet contents in mine. I wasn't sure what I would use it for when I bought it, but I have fallen in love with it and take it everywhere now. They are well made and live up to regular use.

Back