• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Little Pouches! Check page 6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littledevils

Found this amazing fabric with cute rats printed on. I decided to turn it into items for people instead of rat hammocks as it's a special fabric. The pouches are perfect for iPod, cell phone, credit cards, tie it to your dog's leash etc.

Hand printed by a small family owned company. They only ever print 30 yards in a certain color combination. It is 90% cotton, 10% poly. It is rare and so $$$. Too expensive and special to have rats shred it in minutes :wink: (Unfortunately I only managed to buy very little of this fabric... 1/2 yard to 2 yards depending on print... so these are very limited!)

Inside fabric is Robert Kaufmann KONA cotton.

They are $10 each plus shipping.
Shipping within Canada is $1.50, shipping to the US is $2.50. For other countries, please email me for quote.
You can also pick up at my place in East Van

Green rats, green lining, rose zipper
March%202011%20708.jpg

March%202011%20717.jpg

Green rats, green lining, black zipper
March%202011%20712.jpg

March%202011%20716.jpg

Green rats, cerise lining, green zipper
March%202011%20518.jpg

March%202011%20525.jpg

Purple rats, purple lining, lavender zipper
March%202011%20529.jpg

March%202011%20527.jpg

Sold out of the "Green rats, green lining, black zipper", the others are still available.

Thank you to everybody who bought one, I popped them all in the mail last night and should be there in a few days

Just as a FYI... Tomorrow (Thursday) around 2:30 pm all the remaining pouches will be picked up as they are going to go to a rat show to be sold there... It's Ratapalooza in Seattle. It is generally a very busy show so I expect that most of them if not all of them will be sold.

Looking through the once I put away for the show I found some that I didn't list here... green rats, cerise lining and bright pink zipper. Sorry no pics but essentially very similar to the one above but instead of rose colored zipper it's pink

Purple... rats... O_O I wish I had the money right now because I would snatch one of those up right away!
Grr@beingbroke....
<_<

They are lovely!

I wish you had email transfer :( I can't do paypal since they screwed my account once and it wasn't even my fault!

I was gonna buy one for my daughters ipod touch. :(

I have decided that I want a $1200 macro lens more than I want this fabric so I decided to sew my own stash up as well and sell them... So I have more of these pouches in case anybody is interested.. Same price and what not... Except that this time the money is going towards my camera gear fund

I edited the original post... I only have between 1-3 each per color combination

I can do PayPal or Email Transfer

littledevils said:
I have decided that I want a $1200 macro lens more than I want this fabric so I decided to sew my own stash up as well and sell them... So I have more of these pouches in case anybody is interested.. Same price and what not... Except that this time the money is going towards my camera gear fund

I edited the original post... I only have between 1-3 each per color combination

I can do PayPal or Email Transfer

Good for you! It's good to see that you deserve to be spoiled too!! :wink:

Back