• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Little Pouches! Check page 6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they fit iPhone/Blackberry etc

I have several one of those pouches (different fabric, only one rat one) and they are hand.. one for the iPod, one for my cards, one on each of my dog leashes for poopy bags etc

Last time I went dancing at a bar I hooked mine to my belt loop and put my phone and money and ID in it. It was perfect!

I don't have any of the purple pouches left however I cleaned up the drawer and found two more so this is what's left:

Green rats, green lining, rose zipper - 1 available
March%202011%20708.jpg

March%202011%20717.jpg

Green rats, green lining, black zipper
March%202011%20712.jpg

March%202011%20716.jpg

Green rats, cerise lining, green zipper - 2 available
March%202011%20518.jpg

March%202011%20525.jpg

Pink rats, pink lining, white zipper - 1 available - SOLD
6178647405_608d09ca27_z.jpg

6178647183_80171e697b_z.jpg

Oh, I'll take 2. How do I go about paying for them?
The Rose and Black zippers would be nice although I'm not overly picky.

Rissa said:
omg that pink with pink lining is to die for! If I had been around it would have been mine as well >D

I only ever had 1/2 yard of that fabric... and everybody wanted it LOL Somebody actually did order that one when I first posted them a few months back but then they never paid so I had that only one left

Maple said:
Oh, I'll take 2. How do I go about paying for them?
The Rose and Black zippers would be nice although I'm not overly picky.

PM sent. Thanks!

Also adding.. the picture where she's all smiley. She doesn't look that bad, right? Well these are her some of her injuries (graphic!) http://www.flickr.com/photos/27885592@N05/6184102367/
Needless to say she is a trooper!

Thanks so much to everybody who has been helping out! She deserves a second chance.

Hi everyone

I still have these two available:

Green rats, cerise lining, green zipper - 2 available
March%202011%20518.jpg

March%202011%20525.jpg

Money is going towards Pickles vet bills/hydrotherapy: http://picklesisinapickle.wordpress.com/
We raised $1000 but still need $2000

I'm also going to make some purple ones... it's my personal stash that I was going to use to make myself a quilt or pillow or something. Well... Pickles needs hydrotherapy and surgeries and that's more pressing.

The one with the lavender zipper might be spoken for but the others are still up for grabs. PM me if you're serious, Rissa ;)

All the money is going towards this little girls bills:

6480270237_34dc988cbd_b.jpg

3 pouches sold = 1 hydrotherapy session.

Although Pickles' vet bills and hydrotherapy are now covered, her food bills (raw) and toys (she goes through A TON of toys) are not yet....

So I made a few new pouches with the proceeds still going towards Pickles' expenses. If you followed her blog, you probably also know that she needs new bed too, brat! :cheeky:

I'm too lazy to copy them all, you can see what I have here: http://picklesisinapickle.wordpress.com/toybonefund/

Back