• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Little Mishief Rescue shop

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will definitely have more stuff... It seems we just can't make it fast enough.... We're having another show tomorrow so most of the stuff we have is going to the show. But it's the last show for 5 months so what didn't sell we'll be listed in the store next week... and we'll be working on making more stuff. Unfortunately rescue ie. the animals always come first and we've been rather busy, lots of little ones needed to come in :(

We have some cool new stuff I have to show off.... I know they won't be available for long! And we only found 2 yards of the cool fleece with the embroidered mice and we sewed it all up and turned it into 2 cuddle cup sets, 3 medium hammocks and 6 tunnel hammocks.

lmrstore%20115.jpg

lmrstore%20112.jpg

lmrstore%20117.jpg

We also have those cool dangly chew toys one of our volunteer made

lmrstore%20080.jpg

Remember - 100% of the money goes towards ratties and other animals in rescue.

Oh I am so getting some of those......
The cuddle cup was a big hit to....I gave it to my friends older rattie girl Marilyn for her 3rd Birthday.....She loves it. :heart: I will try and get a picture.

Just a quick FYI - Because of the Mercer Island show, we are closing our online store for about a week starting today at around 4 pm PST. Orders that get in before then will still be processed and mailed out. A lot of people said that they wanted to buy stuff at the show and we were all too busy to make new stuff so we are also sending most of the stuff in the store down. We will open the store again once we are back from the show and get around doing an inventory, hopefully next week.

Thanks for all of your support!!! :thumbup:

Also...wanted to let you all know, hammocks aren't just for rats. I placed my self standing hammock under my dining room chair, just to put it out of the way while the rats aren't out playing. My Bijou found it... and it's now hers. :giggle:

Jorats - that is sooooo funny! How cute!

Simone - I just got my hammocks, cube and cuddle cup set today - thanks that was so fast and OMG! They are adorable! I :heart: the design (squeek). I can't wait to set them up in my CN when it arrives :happydance: :joy:

PS Wish they came in human adult sizes as my daughter and I could curl up in them together they look so cosey! :D

Wow! That was super fast indeed! You just never know w.Canada Post! I love the Squeak fabric too! I think we are all sold out of it now, I'm pretty sure the rest sold at the show. I still have some of the cotton print but not the fleece. Teresa and Christy bought some cute fabric though... little mice/rats on green... and I matched it with navy blue fleece. Once I get the remaining stuff back from the show I will do an inventory and open up the store again and list the few new things we made.

OMG, my Squeak cuddle cup and hammocks arrived a couple of days ago. They are so beautiful that I am very selective about who gets to use them! NO CHEWING ALLOWED! Stella, charlene & Janie have treated the cuddle cup with great love and respect. Photos to follow (they are in mycamera, but no time to post until the weekend)

I am saving the little hammock for the next time I have baby ratties.

littledevils said:
Wow! That was super fast indeed! You just never know w.Canada Post! I love the Squeak fabric too! I think we are all sold out of it now, I'm pretty sure the rest sold at the show. I still have some of the cotton print but not the fleece. Teresa and Christy bought some cute fabric though... little mice/rats on green... and I matched it with navy blue fleece. Once I get the remaining stuff back from the show I will do an inventory and open up the store again and list the few new things we made.

That will be my next purchase as I just got some green and navy fleece !

Back