• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Little Mishief Rescue shop

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
This store is run by volunteers from the Little Mischief Rescue. 100% of the money raised goes towards Little Mischief vet bills.
All the products in the store are made by our wonderful volunteers.

Little Mischief Rescue Shop

Please be generous and help out west coast rats.

I can vouch for their wonderful products!! They make fabulous cubes, tubes, hammies. If I were at home I'd post a couple of photos.... ratty tested and approved.

Found a photo on Photobucket! Here are Tia and Angela enjoying their Snail cube:

TiaAngelaSnailcubecroppedresized.jpg

Thanks for putting a link up, jorats!

And many thanks to Godmother & Dahlas for ordering! Debbie also ordered lots. Dahlas, I can't wait to see pics of your gang using the cube & tunnel hammock! My guys LOVE LOVE LOVE the tunnel hammocks, especially my Joey.

I will be ordering more stuff....soon as I get paid. It looks great and what a great cause.......I will post pictures of my kids using their new stuff when it comes.

I received my tunnel hammock and my cube today....OMG they are so nice. I wish they were big enough for me to crawl in......I will take pictures tomorrow of the rats in them. I know they will love them.

Pics of my babies enjoying their plush (some are already well chewed :redhot: )hammies from LMR. :mrgreen:

GingerHammock.jpg

TimHammock.jpg

GingerHammock2.jpg

TimTedHammock.jpg

CD1.jpg

The cuddle cups are even multi-purpose:giggle:
Steve3.jpg

ROFL!!! I sure he hope he got lots of cuddles after that pic.

As for the ratties... if you don't send me that agouti, I'll simply die.

I bought a hammock and cuddle cup too a while ago and they are great!

Debbie, this is too funny! I was laughing my butt off.
Littledevils - there is a new idea for you :lol:

Love those hammocks, love those rats!! And the photo of your man is great. He would buy you a Martins playpen and a double FN, and take you on a cruise, just to get you not to send it to all his friends!

My rats LOVE their hammock and cube. So far they are being very good and are not chewing their new things........

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

I will be ordering more soon.

Awwww! Thank you so much for all those wonderful pictures! It sure makes me smile to see all those cute faces enjoying our products!!! :joy:

In case anybody is interested... We are currently having an auction for a whole set... The fabric is just too cute and to give everybody a chance to get it, we're auctioning it off.

You can see it (and bid on it) here:

http://littlemischief.proboards50.com/i ... thread=876

I can't believe I'm actually letting that set go... I just LOVE that fabric so much!

Just wanted to let you know that we are having a big change in the store.... The current items in the store will disappear and become our "show stock". The stuff we take to the shows/events and sell it there. And we'll work on new "online" stuff soon.

If there's anything you kept your eye on for a while now... You only have until 7 PST to order or it'll be gone.

It'll make our lives a lot easier having to sets of stuff to sell as every 2 months we had to move it from my place to Lizzy's who goes to all the events... close the online store for a few days until it was all back with me again.

Back