• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Little Mishief Rescue shop

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out these super cute cards we have for sale:

lmrstuff%20016.jpg

I made some cat beds and cat toys for a local shelter.. and in return one of the volunteers there made us some cards to sell! Gotta love it! :thumbup:

I'm glad to hear that they approve!!!! :thumbup:

Is it ok for me to share the pics with Cora who made the cube? I'm sure she'd get a kick out of it... seeing it in use!

Hey Simone I'm reaally really really really really looking for a Wodent Wheel Sr..... Preferably a Brown/lavender or a Brown/maroon.

Any chance you guys will have them in stock again?

Also PS: I LOOOOOVVVEEEE the sexy man fabric ;)

Sorry, we're taking a break from Wodent Wheels for a while until we can figure out storage... I need my living room back vs have a storage facility.

We currently have a Wobust Wheel left and then it'll be it for a while until we can come up with a solution.

Darn. Weeellll..... how many do you order at a time?
How big are the boxes they come in?
I can't foster because i have my own rats, i can't drive because i don't own a car....

but for volunteer work for you guys i can store/ship wodent wheels?
You should have already received a 130$ donation from me via Lizzy@ sith rattery for the Critter Nation so i'm outta $$ for straight up donations....

I'm in Victoria BC

Back