Lilspaz Ratties Hospice and Rescue - CLOSED INDEFINITELY

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Shelagh!

Just having a look and caught this! I'm not flush enough to help w/money but have a few free odds/ends of things you can have if need (I review my pile at home & give you a list). Also, if you need an pair of hands for anything your welcome - just let me know.

Colleen

I'd come to Rat Shack this morning to post this link. After finding this thread, I can't think of a better place to put it.

This was posted in the past here too, but for those who haven't seen it:

With Lilspaz's usual modest help, I created a one spot online place to find all of her online memorials. I knew she'd helped quite a few babies in her life. However the sheer magnitude of the difference she has already made once I saw just the memorials all compiled together, let alone the ratties still with her or who have made it to their forever homes, was so humbling.

So please visit her babies, and if you can yes,please support her.

http://lilspazrats.wikispaces.com/Home

I actually have a small request for anyone who can help...not very exciting but also not expensive LOL. I need waterbottles. I have 4 cages with bowls and 2 are pretty good with them,but the babies splash and make their bowl filthy, and Thomas likes to sit his butt in the water and use it as a toilet. :doh:

The ones I want are at a wonderful pet supply store called For the Love of Animals (on Pape St for any Torontonians), their waterbottles are pretty and my favourite of all of them. They are also very inexpensive and always work :thumbup:

Its about $6 for an 8 oz bottle,$8 for a 16 oz and $10 for a 32 oz (from what I remember),so if anyone would like to help and send me even $2 to help me get these dang bottles that would be amazing and much appreciated :bow: Water bowls I can make do with but I would prefer the water bottles,and as you know my money goes towards supplies and vet bills mostly.

Thank you for reading :D

I don't know if this is the place to put this or not- I am getting together a pkg of things to send to Shelagh for the ratties, hammocks and whatnot, and was wondering if any one or several some one's would be willing to help out with the postage?

probably won't be too much, should be under $20 but in my circumstances that's a lot of money.

if anyone would be willing to help can you please send me a PM? thanks

(this wasn't going to be a surprise, as I'd already asked Shelagh what she needed. :giggle:)

Petunia said:
I don't know if this is the place to put this or not- I am getting together a pkg of things to send to Shelagh for the ratties, hammocks and whatnot, and was wondering if any one or several some one's would be willing to help out with the postage?

probably won't be too much, should be under $20 but in my circumstances that's a lot of money.

if anyone would be willing to help can you please send me a PM? thanks

(this wasn't going to be a surprise, as I'd already asked Shelagh what she needed. :giggle:)

PM me your address (and who to make the check out to) and I will send you a check. xoxo

Petunia said:
oh thanks Hon, I was just about to update, Rhaspody and Jorats chipped in so I'm all set, thank you so much!

That works too! :bunnydance: :hugs: :heart: :rose:

Now, I can get my girlfriend a flock of chicks for Christmas. I'm sure she will appreciate that! :laugh4:

jennifervb said:
Petunia said:
oh thanks Hon, I was just about to update, Rhaspody and Jorats chipped in so I'm all set, thank you so much!

Now, I can get my girlfriend a flock of chicks for Christmas. I'm sure she will appreciate that! :laugh4:

:laugh4:

Petunia said:
jennifervb said:
Petunia said:

:laugh4:

My parents are getting a flock of ducklings. :bunnydance:

Ok, they aren't actually getting them... the ducklings go to a needy family in a 3rd world country, on behalf of my parents.

I love Heifer.com. Too bad I couldn't get bunnies for $60. :love6:

Lilspaz has had her hands full with the new wee sick ones, the oldies, the chronics and sadly a lot of losses one after the other...and I'm sure her funds are depleted....

I'm can't help financially but I have made a stack of 20 hammocks: some are the special ones made for the hairless rats with the eye problems, they need cotton/poly fabric hammocks only, no fleece, and others are a special request size that works well in the cages she has, and then there's a growing pile of burial pouches :cry: .

I weighed the pkg on my little kitchen scale, went to the USPS shipping calculator page and O M G has shipping gone up!
I am going to need nearly $40 to ship her this pkg.
Can anyone please help out with the shipping for these?
if you're able to toss in a little bit toward the cost of supplies (each hammock has $1 worth of grommets alone in them, for instance) that, uh, wouldn't be refused. I can donate my time and some fabric because I have plenty of both, but the grommets have to be replenished and well, it all adds up fast. :roll: I normally use the profit from sales to fund these and other donations but there's been no sales to draw from

no amount is too small, and thank you either way

Back