Lilspaz Ratties Hospice and Rescue - CLOSED INDEFINITELY

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
As we all know lispaz68 takes in several unwanted rats, especially the sick ones and nurses them back to health. But not many get adopted from her because quite frankly, her location is inundated with rats needing homes.
We need to help her and generously donate towards the cost of care for these rats.

lilspaz68, please add your paypal and email money transfer address here because I know there are many on this forum who think you are a godsend to these rats and would like to help you.

awesome idea Joanne! :thumbup:
can't send anything now with the move but hope to be able to help out soon

you do so much for so many rats, shelagh. :bow:
don't be embarrassed- it's for all those rats lucky enough to find their way into your care
:D

I agree with Petunia and Mamarat! Great idea Jo!

Lilspaz, since your "mission" is to take in "unadoptable" rats, I always considered you a rescue. Nice to get a more official way to help! :thumbup:

(will have to wait a bit too on my side :oops: )

This post is long overdue. :)

Lilspaz68, you are one of the people who makes a difference in this world. I really appreciate your kindness and selfless efforts to help rats.

Your posts about medical care are invaluable to the rat community, and you have helped many more rats than you have ever personally met with your careful, thoughtful, accurate posts.

You are a everyday hero, and your tireless work does not go unnoticed.

Thank you so much.

Nice! I have some major spay fees coming up and a bunch of neuters so no can do. I hope she gets some help though :)

Dedicating so much time, worry, emotional energy and love to these rats, many of whom are sick or injured, is so much for one person to do. Adding the financial burden to that seems downright unfair. I am thrilled at the opportunity to help out. I love reading the stories that come with so many of her rats, and especially love looking at all the gorgeous pictures of them, and I think almost everyone else does as well. So, in a way, it only makes sense that we help her in her mission to care for these special babies.

Awww...more blushing. :oops:

I just want you to know that Anita/ratmando is picking up the lumpy baby RIGHT NOW! We should know soonish if its fatal, silly or she will need real help. Keep your fingers crossed for her!!

*fingers crossed*

And I've sent a little something to help out with costs.. whatever happens with these girls, please keep/use the money for your ratties!

lol.... poor Shelagh. :giggle:

So deserving of the honor bestowed upon her.... so unwilling to be in the spotlight.

Admit it... you were a rat in a previous life. You prefer the "behind the scenes" thing.

Perhaps you can ask one of your fazillion babies if you can hide with them between the couch pillows. :bunnydance:

Deal with it sweetie. You don't really have much of a choice! :heart: :giggle: :wink2: :hugs:

ok $5 ain't much, but I swear it's my entire budget for personal care (haircut & hair products, makeup, skin care - soaps & cleansers & lotion & sunscreen, scents & body sprays & deoderants, etc) for 2 months.
''and you're worth it", lol.. (and more of course)

Shelagh, you're one of my heroes :)

I'm really sorry i can't donate but only working part time and for undefined time, i really need to save for vet bills as well.
Will be happy to contribute with some art though, maybe it can be printed and sold?... I'll think of ideas and come back :)

maria-mar said:
Shelagh, you're one of my heroes :)

I'm really sorry i can't donate but only working part time and for undefined time, i really need to save for vet bills as well.
Will be happy to contribute with some art though, maybe it can be printed and sold?... I'll think of ideas and come back :)

Can you just send me Bronwen's pic you did ages ago? Do you still have it? I'd like to frame it :D

I'm willing to make you some hammocks, lilspaz (that's the only way I can help right now :(). If you're interested feel free to go on my website (I have a hammock selling thread on here with the site) and let me know what fabrics you like (even types of hammocks if you want). If you're not interested please let me know so I can insist :D

It would be a BIG help if someone could pay for shipping since shipping from the US to Canada could be pricey, but if not i'll make do :)

Lilspaz (or anyone willing to pay for shipping ) just shoot me a PM if you're interested in some hammocks :D (if someone helps w/ shipping i'll send you a free hammock!)

Edited to add: I won't know the exact shipping price until I know what I'll be sending. I would tell you as soon as I know though.

lilspaz68 said:
Every bit helps Fidget!! That could buy lifesaving supplies for sure!! and thank you too Erica!
Like I said, I'm just really glad I could help.

Back