Lets put a face to a name (Pic's of You)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and recently passed Princess Peach goofing around on the couch. Candid shot!
utaduje4.jpg

Me and the fiance Kevin (who is amazing with the ratties)
humy5y6u.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Aww, great photos! And if Kevin is amazing with the ratties as you say, then he is a keeper! :)

Your Peach was beautiful...I am so sorry about her passing. :(

I loved the pic of you and your awesome rat daddy Kevin, so here is another photo of another amazing Rat Dad. I think I may have already posted this pic before on this thread, but not sure. Sorry the photo is a tad blurry.

This is me and my husband Marc at one of his shows (he is a drummer). Marc is the kindest, most gentle and loving rat father my fur babies could ask for. It is amazing to see the difference between him at his shows and at home. At a show, he is this sweaty raging drummer who bashes away on his drums ferociously with this Sicilian drummer snarl on his face, THEN he comes home (he can never wait to see our boys as soon as he walks in) and our house is always quiet and calm and Marc turns into soft spoken sweet Rat Daddy and so delicate with our bubbies. Quite the contrast!

He baby talks to our boys like nobody's business and smothers them with kisses and nuzzles 24/7. :heart: I am sure he would probably throw himself in front of a speeding truck for them. :hugs:

Such lovely couples! I'm envious of those of you with rat daddies. I wish my guy would love them as much as I do. But at least he covers all their bills without question.

Vladina said:
I loved the pic of you and your awesome rat daddy Kevin, so here is another photo of another amazing Rat Dad. I think I may have already posted this pic before on this thread, but not sure. Sorry the photo is a tad blurry.

This is me and my husband Marc at one of his shows (he is a drummer). Marc is the kindest, most gentle and loving rat father my fur babies could ask for. It is amazing to see the difference between him at his shows and at home. At a show, he is this sweaty raging drummer who bashes away on his drums ferociously with this Sicilian drummer snarl on his face, THEN he comes home (he can never wait to see our boys as soon as he walks in) and our house is always quiet and calm and Marc turns into soft spoken sweet Rat Daddy and so delicate with our bubbies. Quite the contrast!

He baby talks to our boys like nobody's business and smothers them with kisses and nuzzles 24/7. :heart: I am sure he would probably throw himself in front of a speeding truck for them. :hugs:

Adorable couple :)

I just love ratty daddy's. I too have a wonderful ratty dad :).

Here is an older picture of the two of us with Bug (Rip)

6ezu8a5a.jpg

Yes! Your kids have an amazing and loving rat daddy! He even looks like a nice guy in that cute picture of you two! Your babies are lucky to have him! Go Rat Dads go! :joy:

You guys are so pretty! I want to post a picture of me and my rat daddy but he's funny about stuff like that. I'll have to ask him super nicely. :giggle:

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Xcat, yes! We would love to see a photo of you and your Rat Daddy! Show him these posts of other people (like me and Ratlover) with our own Rat Daddies and convince him this is a very cool thing to be an awesome rat father. And tell him we would love to see a photo of him! He should be proud of being a sweetheart to the furry kids. :joy:

Love the Rat Daddy thread. Great to see all these tough guys with their furry babies and to hear what they give up for them!

Oh wow! I haven't checked up on this thread in so long! Everyone looks so great, and I love the couples shots!

Now that I've been free of the hospital for a few months, I've fallen back into my old self again, and it's wonderful! This is a recent picture, taken a few days ago:

And this is my wonderful boyfriend and I. Mike is absolutely one of the best things that's ever happened to me. He's such a genuine, sweet hearted soul, and without him, I don't know if I would've survived my accident. He's absolutely wonderful. I need to get a few pics of him with the ratties to add to the rat daddies thread! But until then, this is Mike and I, back on our first date:

And this is from his brother's wedding in April

Love the photos and you are SO pretty! I can tell Mike is a sweetie pie and yes we would love to see pics of Mike the Rat Daddy when you get a chance to post some! :joy:

Woo hoo!
Here is me and MY Kevin from this summer. ;)
He hasn't met the ratties yet, but he sure does love them.

Yay for rat loving Kevins!
KatTheHippie Mike looks like ana awesome fun guy! Can't wait to see shots with the fur babies on the rat dad thread!

Great pictures! Gatorade is just beautiful! And Taffus Rattus...what a great name for your rat and he is a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing these pics! :D

Back