Lets put a face to a name (Pic's of You)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratlover2013

Lets get to know one another! Post a picture of yourself. I'll start :)

emyhyby5.jpg

crumbilina said:
There was another thread in case you wanted to go through it here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8471

You'll find me in there :) I cant remember which page though.

We have some good looking members on here!

Opps, I didn't know about that one!

I guess there isn't any harm in starting a new one up for newer members who have not posted in that one.

This is me and the fiance, he's on the site occasionally as firemedic. As a rule I usually tend to stay out of pictures - this was November of 2012

IMG_1569_zpsda28b7ef.jpg

Ratlover2013 said:
crumbilina said:
There was another thread in case you wanted to go through it here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8471

You'll find me in there :) I cant remember which page though.

We have some good looking members on here!

Opps, I didn't know about that one!

I guess there isn't any harm in starting a new one up for newer members who have not posted in that one.

No harm at all, I was just too lazy to post another pic!
Plus the old thread is a tad old anyway. It would be nice to see updated pics, and pics of our new members too!

Ratlover2013 said:
You're very pretty :)

thank you so much! can you tell I had eight facial fractures, a broken nose and jaw, and needed complete facial reconstructive surgery? I can barely tell and its MY face! man, modern medicine is AMAZING! :joy: I do miss my nose and lip rings though. Some day I will have to get them redone.

I took a trip through the old thread, and man, a lot of members have become inactive.. for those that are still around and kickin though its nice to meet you!

and I agree, it almost seems like we have a new generation of members, and this new thread is fun! Its great seeing all of you too!

and I am SO jealous of you Jo! I love camping and I had to opt out this year. Next year I will just have to take a few trips to make up for it :cheeky:

Holy crap Kat! You would never guess about the injuries you've been through this year. You look great! I'm jealous of Jo's camping, too! I havent been once this year, urgh.

I never posted on the old thread. Figured since we're rat folks, might as well pose with the rattums :p
Moose is not the best photo subject either :giggle:

wpid-snapshot_20130907_12.jpg

wpid-snapshot_20130907_20.jpg

432039_259898234150680_1611877749_n_zpsf59956b9.jpg

This is not my best picture, but it's my tumblr picture and it's one of the few pictures of me with the rats where my face is visible.

Back