Lets put a face to a name (Pic's of You)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vladina said:
Great pictures! Gatorade is just beautiful! And Taffus Rattus...what a great name for your rat and he is a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing these pics! :D

Haha thank you! The horses' name is Armani, I was giving him Gatorade. And Taffus Rattus is my nickname for Taffy! :)

HA HA! Oops, sorry, I misread your subtitle on there, hee hee. :emb:

Armani sounds much more fitting for such a beautiful horse! Much more classy and elegant than "Gatorade", right? :lol:

He really is just stunning...look at those beautiful eyes...wow.

Yeah, I love that nickname Taffus Rattus...we ALL have nicknames for our rats I am sure. One of our two rats is named Maximus, but my husband and I always call him, "Maxie Paxie". :wink2:

Vladina said:
HA HA! Oops, sorry, I misread your subtitle on there, hee hee. :emb:

Armani sounds much more fitting for such a beautiful horse! Much more classy and elegant than "Gatorade", right? :lol:

He really is just stunning...look at those beautiful eyes...wow.

Yeah, I love that nickname Taffus Rattus...we ALL have nicknames for our rats I am sure. One of our two rats is named Maximus, but my husband and I always call him, "Maxie Paxie". :wink2:

I called my Maxwell (rip) "Maxie Paxie" from time to time, too :)

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2

Me and Merle
jura9yhu.jpg

Wow, you did?? How neat is that?? I can't wait to tell my husband, he will be tickled! :D

I love the photo you posted...your baby looks sooo sweet! I wish I could reach into the computer screen and give him a big smooch on his cute little paddle feet. :heart:

P.S. I am sorry that Maxwell passed away...rest in peace sweet one...

Vladina said:
Wow, you did?? How neat is that?? I can't wait to tell my husband, he will be tickled! :D

I love the photo you posted...your baby looks sooo sweet! I wish I could reach into the computer screen and give him a big smooch on his cute little paddle feet. :heart:

P.S. I am sorry that Maxwell passed away...rest in peace sweet one...

I used to baby talk him, "maxie paxie, my ickle poogle doo". He would look at me like "mom, have you been drinking?" Lol.

Haha Little Boots gets baby called ' Leetle Boooots' in a super high pitch. Or he won't answer to it! And Tyrion gets Tee or Monkey boy!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

These posts are great because it lets me and my husband know that we are definitely NOT the only ones who call our babies by all sorts of mushy gushy baby talk names and nicknames, hee hee! So great!

One of our two boys, Achilles for example. His name is officially pronounced "UH-KILL-EEZ" right? But of course my husband and I always call him (in appropriate lispy baby talk) "KIH-WEEZ" in a high pitched voice, and yes, he responds and looks up to "Hey, Kih-weez, how's our baby??" :lol:

And of course, there is "Maxie Paxie" for his brother instead of Maximus.

Our beautiful Russian Blue love boy Klausse (may he rest with the ratty angels) used to be called "Klaussey-Mouse" because of course it rhymed. (we always "talked" for Klausse and his normal response to being called that with a "HEY...I'm not a mouse!"

And his agouti brother Wolfgang (love you sweetie...) was always "Wolfie". :cuddle: Ahhh, this makes me miss all my past babies...but so nice to read all your nicknames for your own fur kids. :heart:

Back